Captain's Circle Party invite?

pastaandpotatoes

Is this for the "most traveled" gathering?

It's for the Captain's Circle party which is what the OP asked about.

This is the party for all past passengers at which the three most traveled on the cruise are honored.

Often there needs to be several of these scheduled to accomodate all the past passengers.

On our cruise last week it appeared that they had several parties for different levels of travelers. Ours was at 7:15 on the second formal night, which was weird, because we got there at about 7:10 and it was about half over. Go figure. It was fine with us as we were meeting friends for dinner at 7:30, but it was still odd.

We had a friend who went to a Gold Passenger party early on in the cruise and at that party (which was held in the Princess Theater) they drew the name of one cabin and gave them Elite status for the rest of the cruise. That was the first time I had ever heard of that.

Hi All, Thanks for your response. Yes, I am looking for a copy of the invite for the big cocktail party (usually there are a few) that take place on one of the formal nights. I have always gone to the party, so I've had to turn my invite in, otherwise I would have a copy. I can't seem to find a good picture online either.

Caribill, I didn't see anything attached.

Caribill, I didn't see anything attached.

It should have posted with a big picture which is what I can see in the post.

If you are not seeing the picture, e-mail me caribill at yahoo dot com and I will e-mail the picture to you.

And you should see the picture here below this line

108a30912InvitationtoCaptainsCircleparty100_7756.jpg

And above this line

Archived