Charging electronics?

cnd crsr

How many plugs are available in a cabin? Specifically a balcony cabin on the Liberty.

Thanks for any help.

There are two US type plugs and one circular Euro type plug. Many types of electronics are multi-voltage these days so with a simple adapter, you could possibly use the higher voltage Euro plug for charging also. Just check the specs on your devices, and if they say 100-240V, you can use the Euro plug with an adapter.

I highly recomend for travel the Belkin Mini Surge Protector with USB Charger

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-BZ103050-TVL

372.jpg

It's compact and easy to travel with and rotates 360º to accomodate any location for the outlet.

This is a very handy device. We use it all the time to charge our phones and Kindles. The 2 USB outlets allow the phone or Kindle cord to plug in directly without having to use the transformer part, so it saves the AC plugs for everything else.

This is a very handy device. We use it all the time to charge our phones and Kindles. The 2 USB outlets allow the phone or Kindle cord to plug in directly without having to use the transformer part, so it saves the AC plugs for everything else.

I need one for my upcoming cruise !!!! Damn me living in the UK :-(

Wow, what a great device! Found one on ebay for 25 bucks shipped. Thanks!

These are great, but I think (and didn't research as well as Sherilyn) that there are verisons with pivoting heads. (the USB connection is great) When you use a 3 prong plug you are forced to plug in to the socket in only one direction. (These may not fit in some areas) I run a PC support business and I sell 1ft AC cords that have a 3 prong male one one end and a 3 prong female on the other end. They would help where this device may not fit and if it does fit, they allow you to use 2 AC adapters that may not fit side by side. My cost on these is $3, I give them to my customers with new PCs or at Christmas.

CVC_ACP-BK-1.jpg

Archived