Cabins beneath Horizon court buffet

petlady7

Hi

Are cabins directly underneath the Horizon Court noisy at all ?

We have booked A219 on the Coral Princess and I notice it is directly under the Horizon court , handy for taking things back down to our cabin but a bit worried that it might be noisy

Hi

Are cabins directly underneath the Horizon Court noisy at all ?

We have booked A219 on the Coral Princess and I notice it is directly under the Horizon court , handy for taking things back down to our cabin but a bit worried that it might be noisy

A219. The blank area directly across the hall from your cabin is a prep. kitchen for the Horizon Ct. where they prepare foods, dish washing, etc. I have met people on previous cruises that were in one of the inside cabins (B220,221,224,225) on the Baja deck just under the kitchen. They told me their room was noisy at night. I don't know if you will here anything if you are across the hall.

You may hear the sound from movies under the stars as the speakers on the deck above are pointed in your direction. This would be during the afternoon and evening hours. Movies go off around midnight.

I had the misfortune of booking a stateroom under the HC on the Grand several years ago. The problem was the cleaning crew came in at around 11 PM or so and moved chairs around while cleaning the floor. We could hear it in our stateroom. After that I made sure we were at least two decks down from the lido deck.

Our favorite location is on Aloha, right by the aft stairs, and we have never had an issue with noise from the Horizon Court, the stairs or the elevators. The ships are IMHO really pretty darned quiet.

Archived