Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Back at it again, eh?

Always enjoyable reading your reviews. Thanks for putting the time in once again.

Good to see that Mitchel has learned how to smile. Looks good on him.

Oh, and congrats to Tracy for becoming a mountie.

Vance

Edited by vancelot

Yay!!! Love your reviews...and love the spirit class ships...cannot wait for the rest...we are sailing away on the Dream in a few weeks....so great to have a super good Carnival review to read before we leave:):):)

Hi Mike & Tracy- can't wait to see your pictures. All through the cruise I kept saying I don't need to take pictures of everything, Mike is & I'll just reminisce with his review! Can't wait to see them all. :). Had a great time sailing with your family.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, HOWDY! :D I have wondered if you went on another cruise, then happened to see you in a group picture on another Miracle review! :eek: I am so glad you FINALLY went on the Miracle and sailed out of Manhattan. I don't know if you remember, but the past reviews I have BADGERED you to do this! :o:o We live right across the George Washington Bridge in NJ. Sailed Miracle 3x and we are booked on her ONE MORE TIME before she leaves for the west coast, then we booked the Splendor since she will be coming here. Very anxious to hear about the rest of your trip. Thanks for sharing another one with us! ;);)

I have been looking forward to this review! I like reading your reviews, since I was also on this cruise and spent time with you, your family and our CC group it makes it an even better review! Hope to cruise with you all again! :)

As usual it was time for me to explore/photograph the ship while Tracy stayed with the carry on and relaxed with her iPad, reading a book.

Horatio’s Restaurant

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0532.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

Note, not all photographs were taken on embarkation day; some were taken later on in the cruise. All of them were put together so I could present a complete picture of each public room.

I decided to check out the Lido deck (deck 9) and specifically the Serenity area, aft, before it got busy.

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg