Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Can't wait to read another of your terrific reviews! That's a great picture of you and Tracy waiting to board.:) Her happiness is very evident.

Heather

Hi Heather, glad to hear from you again. I hide my happiness fairly well for the most part however your going to see a lot of big grins from me later on in this review. :D:D:D:D

My thoughts exactly! I'm already refreshing just to see if he's written anymore! No offense to anyone out there... but Mike you have the absolute best reviews in all of cruise critic!! Now hurry, type!!!;)

Thank you so much. :):):)

Welcome back.:) Looking forward to reading about your latest adventure.

BTW, the picture you took of Helene and me on the Pride is our favorite "couple" picture. Thanx again.

Originally Posted by MikeyA53 viewpost.gif

Hi Richard, if you let which one you are talking about I could send it to you via E-mail.

You already did. You e-mailed it to me and we blew it up and framed it.

Much better picture then any the Carnival photographers took of us. Certainly better then any we took of ourselves.:D

Taken right near the coffee/dessert stand.

I feel really stupid for not remembering that, it must be old age. :eek:

Have always loved your story and reviews...really exciting as we are going to have the Miracle on the west coast now...Sarah

Thanks a million for sharing your beautiful family, good humor and photos and details..wow all the Funtimes I can read!!!

Edited by sjn911

Yay Mike! I'm so happy to see this review! One of my friends asked me if I wrote a review, & I said "Naaaa...Mike will do one and it'll be WAY better than I can! :D .It was a blast meeting you & Tracy. ;).

Chris

Absolutely love your reviews! Another Mike & Tracey & family adventure that will hopefully help me with my post cruise depression. Just returned from the Dream on 10/20 so you understand my feelings. We really loved the Miracle and wish that Carnival had not moved it to New York. Living in Florida we have too many choices to fly somewhere to cruise. We really loved the Dream and had a wonderful family cruise. Will look forward to the rest of your review and great pictures. ;)

I seen you got to the port at 10:15 am to depart .. is that a good time to get there ... or would you wait alittle . I am only 2 hrs away and even have a friend dropping us off at the docks. so no need to park.

I wanted to thank you for all the great pics on the ship. We are leaving on Nov. 30.. Now I can wait even more then before your posts... Keep it up :)

Hi Mike,

Loving your review. Quick question for the limo service - How many pieces of luggage did you guys have? We were thinking of doing the same thing using stay123 and wanted to know if the luxury car you had had enough room for all your luggage pieces. Dont know if we should get the car or a van?!?

The Fitness Room, upper level

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

The Spa was on the lower level and included the Saunas, Steam Rooms, Venus Salon, Changing Rooms and Massage Rooms.

Sauna

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

Steam Room

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg