Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Welcome back.:) Looking forward to reading about your latest adventure.

BTW, the picture you took of Helene and me on the Pride is our favorite "couple" picture. Thanx again.

Hi Richard, if you let which one you are talking about I could send it to you via E-mail.

Woo hoo!! Another Mike and Tracy adventure!!! The only problem is I found it at the beginning! LOL, I usually find these when you're 3/4 done with the review!!

My thoughts exactly! I'm already refreshing just to see if he's written anymore! No offense to anyone out there... but Mike you have the absolute best reviews in all of cruise critic!! Now hurry, type!!!;)

Hi Richard, if you let which one you are talking about I could send it to you via E-mail.
You already did. You e-mailed it to me and we blew it up and framed it.

Much better picture then any the Carnival photographers took of us. Certainly better then any we took of ourselves.:D

Taken right near the coffee/dessert stand.

Edited by richstowe

Thank you for your wonderful reviews. I KNOW you have not stopped for the night!! Oh no, it is only 11:42pm, and there will be NO sleeping when we are trying to read more, and see more pictures. :D

You have a beautiful family, and your children are blessed. They will always remember these family trips. Wonderful.

Was waiting for your review!! Lucky you didn't hit Hurricane Sandy going down, or you'd be visiting your home territory instead of the Caribbean! We loved this cruise when we did it last year. :)

Edited by pe4all