Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Staying on the upper level which was the Atlantic deck forward (deck 3); next to the fountain we have the Raven Library and Internet Café, the Chapel and Sam’s Piano Bar.

Raven Library and Internet Café.

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

The Chapel

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

Returning to Deck 2 via the Fountain Stairs, tucked behind the fountain we have Frankie & Johnnie’s Jazz Club. We had two roll call cocktail parties in the jazz club, more on that later.

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

LOVED this room also... and I, too, have the SAME EXACT picture....'cept it's ME kissing the Mad Hatter (and It is currently my facebook profile pic~ ). Tell Tracey great minds think alike!

I definitely much give you props, Mike. Even though we were on the SAME cruise ship, on the SAME sail dates, you showed me pics of places I never saw! and in such different and better perspectives.

Such an eye...such a talent. You should be cruising for free and Carnival should be paying YOU for such a thorough and clear, crisp pics. Seriously.

It was wonderful to have met you, Tracy and your two beautiful kids... as well as all the other CCers.

So... remember to always you brush your teeth? :D

....and~~~ Bless your heart. ;) xo

Edited by Pamangela

The Miracle is my favorite ship. Looking forward to the pictures of her again! Also looking forward to your review.

Hope all is well and your plants are still surviving!

Thank you and the plants are thriving since Tracy came back.:D

Yay!!! Love your reviews...and love the spirit class ships...cannot wait for the rest...we are sailing away on the Dream in a few weeks....so great to have a super good Carnival review to read before we leave:):):)

Thank you Jane, have a wonderful cruise. :):):)

Hi Mike & Tracy- can't wait to see your pictures. All through the cruise I kept saying I don't need to take pictures of everything, Mike is & I'll just reminisce with his review! Can't wait to see them all. :). Had a great time sailing with your family.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hi Amy, it was a blast. The most fun we've had on a cruise. :):):)

I KNOW you had a lot of fun on your cruise! :D:D:D Looking forward to your review!

Give Tracy & the kids a hug for us.

Juli & J.R.

Hi Juli, say hi to J.R for me. Like I just said to Amy in the previous post it was the most fun we've had on a cruise. Mike

I cannot see any of your pics. Says they have been removed from photobucket and when try a different computer it says there\'s malware on here. :(

Loved your past reviews and looks forward to pics hopefully ;)

Thank you. Hope they are back for you. :)

Well, HOWDY! :D I have wondered if you went on another cruise, then happened to see you in a group picture on another Miracle review! :eek: I am so glad you FINALLY went on the Miracle and sailed out of Manhattan. I don't know if you remember, but the past reviews I have BADGERED you to do this! :o:o We live right across the George Washington Bridge in NJ. Sailed Miracle 3x and we are booked on her ONE MORE TIME before she leaves for the west coast, then we booked the Splendor since she will be coming here. Very anxious to hear about the rest of your trip. Thanks for sharing another one with us! ;);)

Hi Karen, it's nice to hear from you again. You were right, we absolutely loved it. We will be cruising out of New York again in the near future. Looking forward to trying out Spendor.

I'm so glad you are doing another review. I've always enjoyed your past reviews and pictures. Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review for us.

I have a soft spot for the Miracle. It's a wonderful ship.

Thank you NYGirl1002. Miracle is a great ship. :)

I have been looking forward to this review! I like reading your reviews, since I was also on this cruise and spent time with you, your family and our CC group it makes it an even better review! Hope to cruise with you all again! :)

Hi Chris (M), it was great meeting you. I enjoyed the long discussions we had the three of us, Tracy, you and I. Good luck on your new career path, hope you make it. Mike & Tracy.

Have always loved your story and reviews...really exciting as we are going to have the Miracle on the west coast now...Sarah

Thanks a million for sharing your beautiful family, good humor and photos and details..wow all the Funtimes I can read!!!

Thank you Sarah, so glad your enjoying my reviews. All the best, Mike.