Airline Boarding Pass

ddbaab53

From Carnival.com FAQ

Printing – available in the Internet Café at $0.50 USD/job

Activation fee – a one-time $3.95 USD charge applies to each user on their first login only.

Boarding Passes – you can check in online and print your boarding passes in the Internet Café; please note, regular printing and online time charges apply.

Pricing

Instructions on how to create an account and pricing details are present on-screen in the Internet Café or on your laptop once you connect to Carnival WiFi. Internet pricing is identical, whether you are using the Internet Café terminals, your own laptop or other wireless devices. All Internet charges will be billed directly to your onboard “Sail & Sign” account.

Time Plans offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a lower per-minute rate. These Time Plans are transferable between Internet Café terminals and personal laptops/wireless devices, can be used anytime throughout the cruise until disembarkation and don’t have to be used in a single session. No refund will be provided for unused minutes. Upgrading a pre-selected pricing option is not available and plans are subject to change.

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

Also with some airlines you can check in using your phone and then just print the boarding passes at the airport kiosk.

I just flew back on DELTA from TAMPA in Sept. and was able to check in and my boarding pass was right on my iPHONE they scanned. It was so easy. Many airlines are doing this via their APS also.

On our last couple of trips home out of MIA, we didn't print anything on the ship. Just showed up at the counter.

I did this once a few years ago-- they gave away my seats-- I was pissed. then we got stuck in the back and not together-- no thanks

From Carnival.com FAQ

Printing – available in the Internet Café at $0.50 USD/job

Activation fee – a one-time $3.95 USD charge applies to each user on their first login only.

Boarding Passes – you can check in online and print your boarding passes in the Internet Café; please note, regular printing and online time charges apply.

Pricing

Instructions on how to create an account and pricing details are present on-screen in the Internet Café or on your laptop once you connect to Carnival WiFi. Internet pricing is identical, whether you are using the Internet Café terminals, your own laptop or other wireless devices. All Internet charges will be billed directly to your onboard “Sail & Sign” account.

Time Plans offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a lower per-minute rate. These Time Plans are transferable between Internet Café terminals and personal laptops/wireless devices, can be used anytime throughout the cruise until disembarkation and don’t have to be used in a single session. No refund will be provided for unused minutes. Upgrading a pre-selected pricing option is not available and plans are subject to change.

• 480 minutes for $159 USD

• 240 minutes for $89 USD

• 120 minutes for $59 USD

• 45 minutes for $29 USD

• Pay As You Go: $0.75/min

Surprised there's a charge for printing boarding passes! No charge for printing on Princess!! There is, of course, the usual $3.95 activation fee. On our cruise a month ago, we were able to check in for our return trip when we checked in for our flight to ship. All we had to do was print the boarding passes for the return trip on the ship.

We would like to use luggage express for family of four. We only have one large bag to check.

Would the rest of the family receive their boarding passes on the ship also? If the rest of us have to check in at the airport it might not be worth it.

I did this once a few years ago-- they gave away my seats-- I was pissed. then we got stuck in the back and not together-- no thanks

Wow...not good :( Don't know if it makes a difference, but I book my seats at the same time as the flight. (Can ya tell I don't travel much - except for cruises...lol!)

Wow...not good :( Don't know if it makes a difference, but I book my seats at the same time as the flight. (Can ya tell I don't travel much - except for cruises...lol!)

I did too. but they stated since I didnt check in I was being counted as a no show

Archived