Royal Princess Suite/Mini-suite video...

RickEk

I do like the way the suite is set up compared to the other current layout. Looks like there's more room and separation between the 2 areas. Did anyone notice the coffee table in the suite? Had to laugh at that - it's the same old coffee table they've had for eons. :D Guess it works, so why change it? :confused: I absolutely love the handheld shower hose and the hard shell shower door. It looks to me like the suites are the only ones that will have the handheld shower hose. Anyone know for sure?

Also, although the minis look sleek and beautiful, they seem a little shorter to me. Must be the way it's laid out.

In this link, you can see the outlets at the desk: http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/staterooms/index.jsp

You'd think they would've added more US outlets! Even though I bring a power strip, I'd much rather use the actual outlets instead. It'd be nice if they had a shelf for chargers with a couple of outlets next to it. Guess I'm dreaming...

Thank you for posting the video. I have been getting email notifications of new Royal Princess videos but didn't get this one. I'm looking forward to the minisuite I have booked on a 7 day Caribbean cruise. I'm happy that I was able to snag one with the larger balconies.:)

Rai Calouri didn't sound as enthusiastic and upbeat as he has on the previous videos. I'm a little worried about him; I hope his excitement for the new ship hasn't peaked too soon . . .

Anyway, the suites all look quite lovely, but I don't expect to ever see one in person, so to me, the video is like quantum physics: nice in theory but difficult to meaningfully relate to one's real life.

I absolutely love the handheld shower hose and the hard shell shower door.

It is very pretty, but then I thought, wow that's a lot of glass to keep clean and clear.

OTOH, they make their own distilled water onboard, don't they?

Thanks for the link!

I do like the way the suite is set up compared to the other current layout. Looks like there's more room and separation between the 2 areas. Did anyone notice the coffee table in the suite? Had to laugh at that - it's the same old coffee table they've had for eons. :D Guess it works, so why change it? :confused: I absolutely love the handheld shower hose and the hard shell shower door. It looks to me like the suites are the only ones that will have the handheld shower hose. Anyone know for sure?

Also, although the minis look sleek and beautiful, they seem a little shorter to me. Must be the way it's laid out.

In this link, you can see the outlets at the desk: http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/staterooms/index.jsp

You'd think they would've added more US outlets! Even though I bring a power strip, I'd much rather use the actual outlets instead. It'd be nice if they had a shelf for chargers with a couple of outlets next to it. Guess I'm dreaming...

If you watch that slideshow, they do mention that the handheld shower hose will be standard in ALL cabins...

It is very pretty, but then I thought, wow that's a lot of glass to keep clean and clear.

OTOH, they make their own distilled water onboard, don't they?

Thanks for the link!

Too funny, glad I'm not cleaning them. I do think their lovely but have to agree that the mini does look a little bit smaller.

Archived