Drink special in November

othermike

Again, here are the details

Take advantage of this great offer, as it is only offered for a limited time. Purchase your beverage package November 12, 2012 through November 25, 2012 for all sailing dates beginning on or after November 16, 2012

through all sailing dates beginning on or before December 31, 2012.

Again, here are the details

Take advantage of this great offer, as it is only offered for a limited time. Purchase your beverage package November 12, 2012 through November 25, 2012 for all sailing dates beginning on or after November 16, 2012

through all sailing dates beginning on or before December 31, 2012.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Link/ email/web ?????

Is it only in the State of Floridaah? :p

Not sure what I was doing or searching for but Google displayed this webpage link below. Looks like it is the template for when the sale starts as this path is not visible in Celebrity's website.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?ICID=CEL_12Q2_HPAB1_Beverage_PkgSale&pagename=beverage_promotion

Not sure what I was doing or searching for but Google displayed this webpage link below. Looks like it is the template for when the sale starts as this path is not visible in Celebrity's website.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?ICID=CEL_12Q2_HPAB1_Beverage_PkgSale&pagename=beverage_promotion

Michelle, you are a good spy! Thanks for that info.

One should note (assuming Michelle's found template is correct) that you must book PRIOR to boarding and WITHIN THE SMALL WINDOW OF TIME to get the discount:

From Nov.12 through Nov. 25, get 10% off* almost every beverage package we offer if you book before you board the ship. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst, and offers great value.

Michelle, you are a good spy! Thanks for that info.

One should note (assuming Michelle's found template is correct) that you must book PRIOR to boarding and WITHIN THE SMALL WINDOW OF TIME to get the discount:

From Nov.12 through Nov. 25, get 10% off* almost every beverage package we offer if you book before you board the ship. With a wide variety of choices, you'll find one that suits your needs, quenches your thirst, and offers great value.

They also add in another paragraph;

"You cannot get this offer once onboard the ship. "

Apparently they wanted this to be very clear.

I'm hoping it will actually be for cruises later than 2012. Didn't the last sale also say that but then allow the discount for cruises further out? I've been waiting for a sale to book a couple of Premium packages.

I didn't get the email, either.

At last an actual link!:p

Thanks

I'm hoping it will actually be for cruises later than 2012. Didn't the last sale also say that but then allow the discount for cruises further out? I've been waiting for a sale to book a couple of Premium packages.

I don't think so. It was in June and they had a much larger window on cruises it covered. I purchased one at that time for a cruise coming up in Feb, I'm not sure when the cutoff was.

This is an interesting promo, perhaps they are trying to keep from being predictable. Hopefully some promo will open up for your upcoming cruise.

There should be another special coming out around 2nd or 3rd week of January which will be through March, if the pattern follows from this past January. We are waiting for that offer as we are sailing off on Equinox on 02-22-13.

Hopefully this will be bookable from the UK

I can confirm that this is bookable for UK - I have logged into my cruise and the premium package has changed from:-

556 incl tips

500 incl tips (with the 10%)

Enjoy...........

Hey everyone, are you able to use the Premium Beverage package for martinis?

:confused:

Like a very dry vodka martini with a twist? Ha ha...

Thanks

Brian

Yes. They are $10, and you can get anything up to $12 with the premium package. Anything over $12, you just pay the difference.

I can confirm that this is bookable for UK - I have logged into my cruise and the premium package has changed from:-

556 incl tips

500 incl tips (with the 10%)

Enjoy...........

Thanks - just got to book the cruise first lol - then I can buy the package :)

Yes. They are $10, and you can get anything up to $12 with the premium package. Anything over $12, you just pay the difference.

I had read earlier that you could order a mini martini or small martini. Maybe that is so you can get a martini if you purchase the less expensive package, Classic, which is good for a drink u to $8 ?

Archived