Price Increase--Typical?

vcdarty

About ten days ago we booked an SA on Noordam, 7 Dec. Price was $2399. I just checked--several SA cabins still available but price is now $3849.

BIG jump. How typical is this? Inquiring minds . . . .

J

I wouldn't complain - sometimes there are sales -- you hit a good one. Apparently the ship was selling slowly so they had a flash sale. Enjoy your SA and the perks.

BTW -- check the perks for the SA -- neptune lounge, free laundry, Pinnacle Grill for breakfast, welcome cocktail party

We've seen that happen a number of times with our "SA" cabins. We usually book far in advance and if the cruise is selling well, we see the prices go up. It is definitely not 'unusual'. Sure you are happy you booked when you did. :)

About ten days ago we booked an SA on Noordam, 7 Dec. Price was $2399. I just checked--several SA cabins still available but price is now $3849.

J

I've been checking prices every day for the past 2 months and never saw that price. SC has been $2299 for some time now but SA has been well over $3000. That must have been a very short window. Congratulations on an amazing deal.

CJ

J

Ever hear of supply and demand... :rolleyes:

Archived