Sailaway's Blog

Just to let you all know, I've decided to start a blog. Don't ask why :rolleyes:, just decided it was something else to do! :D

http://sailawaysblog.wordpress.com/

I thought that as there have been a lot of rumours floating around recently, and also with the Q&A coming up next week, I thought it might get a bit of interest, but we'll see. ;)

I'm going to use the blog just to post rumours, announcements, new itineraries, that sort of thing, basically what we already do on here. Don't know how often I'll update it, as I might get bored of it after a while. Never done a blog before so don't really know what I'm doing, so perhaps expect some problems with it at first (although it is probably quite simple but looks very alien to me at the moment!).

Anyway, if you fancy checking it out, have a look (perhaps bookmark or favourite it ;)) and see what you think. You can click the 'Follow' tab at the bottom and enter your email address and then every post that is added, you'll be notified automatically. First post now added. :)

Nice on Sailaway ;)

Have a look @ my post on the Island, probably a misprint? but you never know...@ least it keep the boards moving.

#RRlovesgossip

Nicely done. Sums everything up, and well written too.

Thank you to you both! :D Currently trying to work all of it out at the moment. More confusing than I thought it would be.

Thanks for your comment Grez on the blog too. Makes it look like it is actually read now! :D

Thank you everyone! :)

Have just found the Stats page for it and today I've had 244 views, much more than I thought, including two from America! Thanks to everyone that has commented also. Would like to post something new, but there is nothing to tell at the moment...

Have just found the Stats page for it and today I've had 244 views, much more than I thought, including two from America! Thanks to everyone that has commented also. Would like to post something new, but there is nothing to tell at the moment...

You could post something about century class/ statendam class ships and their future and history.

That's pretty good Sailaway - obviously appreciated by quite a lot of us. ;)

Yes, I'm often intrigued about our American visitors - not sure whether they have found us by mistake in searching for other ships (there is a Bahamas Celebration and Carnival Dream) or whether they just like investigating all kinds of cruise lines and keeping tabs on what's afoot generally. I suppose it's possible they are even considering Thomson for a cruise - but it's such a different product in comparison to most American cruise lines that I sometimes wonder what they make of us on here! Well at least we're friendly! :)

Hi Sailaway,

Great start, and will be following:)

I have logged in via my wordpress account. I am updating my blog at the moment to cover the Summer Events.....blogging gets addictive you will be on there as much as you are on here:D

FYI my blog is

http://excessbaggageblog.com and most of the Summers events were typed up on The Dream

Blog?

It is all a mystery to me :confused::confused:

I don't even text on my mobile :eek:

Looks nice though

Can you use a cashpoint? I only ask because we have a friend who says things like that,and he had to be shown how to make a call on his mobile :eek: Mind you he is 82 :D:D

Cashpoint? wots a cashpoint :confused:

I can play blackjack though :D That involves maths, and bombays and tonic.

Seriously the blog looks good and i will dive in there now and again.

I don't text on my mobile, honest. In fact it only cost me £16 and spends most of its life switched off.

got a kindle though, and 5 computers, why :confused::confused:

Hi Sailaway,

Great start, and will be following:)

I have logged in via my wordpress account. I am updating my blog at the moment to cover the Summer Events.....blogging gets addictive you will be on there as much as you are on here:D

FYI my blog is

http://excessbaggageblog.com and most of the Summers events were typed up on The Dream

Thanks, and followed! :)

More addictive than here! Oh dear. :eek: Won't be doing anything but posting on here and doing my blog then.

You could post something about century class/ statendam class ships and their future and history.

That's a good idea. Might do that one this weekend and then I can start the Q&A one next Tuesday, spread them out a bit then.

Any ideas or anything you'd like to see blogged let me know, would be greatly appreciated. BTW, just found the poll feature! Could have some fun with that. ;)

Right, starting now to get the hand of this blog now, so much so I've now created a Twitter account for it. Thought it might be a good way of getting more traffic onto it. Never used so much technology! :eek:

So if anyone is on twitter, follow @SailawaysBlog. I'll try and be interesting - promise! :)

Right, starting now to get the hand of this blog now, so much so I've now created a Twitter account for it. Thought it might be a good way of getting more traffic onto it. Never used so much technology! :eek:

So if anyone is on twitter, follow @SailawaysBlog. I'll try and be interesting - promise! :)

I just tried to find it, Sailaway, but it is not coming up :(

Archived