Pictures of Formal Night

I would love to see your guys' pictures from formal nights! Im trying to get an idea for just how formal it really is. I absolutely LOVE getting dressed up!

Thanks in advance! :p

Ahhhh, DH has random pictures from throughout the ship on our last RC cruise on formal night! He took them just for this purpose...but I will have to find them on his computer! I will check! You can dress as formal as you like. As there will be others who dress as informal as they like! :):D We also chose to dress up, because we enjoy it. I'll try to find his pics and post some!

:)

Also, if you go to this cruise critic forum you will see many pictures!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

I would love to see your guys' pictures from formal nights! Im trying to get an idea for just how formal it really is. I absolutely LOVE getting dressed up!

Thanks in advance! :p

On Allure lots of people will be really dressed up. Go as formal as you want, you will have company. What date are you sailing? You may see me totally skipping formal night, but I'll be staying out of people's way and not ruining their fun.

Our whole group does like to dress up for formal nights and we have early seating fro dinner. However, as soon as the dinner is over, drinks have been finished and all pictures have been taken, most of us go back to our rooms to change back into shorts and shirts. As most of us have to dress up for work during the week, we all like to be very laid back on vacation. I will say we often get the evil eye from passengers who have the late dinner seating and assume that is how we dressed for dinner. It kind of gives me an inward chuckle.

Archived