Cruise History

pixiedustdawn

What are these rumored changes? Possibly raising the requirements for each level? If they do, would they 'demote' you if you fall short of new requirements, or would they 'grandfather' you in whatever level you've previously achieved?

Or would they come out with an entire new named level, such as 'Diamond', 'Elite', or whatever....and if they do, would they lower the perks currently given, or add additional perks to the new level?

Lots of 'what-ifs' to contemplate.....:rolleyes::)

What are these rumored changes? Possibly raising the requirements for each level? If they do, would they 'demote' you if you fall short of new requirements, or would they 'grandfather' you in whatever level you've previously achieved?

Or would they come out with an entire new named level, such as 'Diamond', 'Elite', or whatever....and if they do, would they lower the perks currently given, or add additional perks to the new level?

Lots of 'what-ifs' to contemplate.....:rolleyes::)

Thats news to me, I'm thinking of looking into it. I don't think they can demote you, but they could change the perks. I'm at 175 points so bring on a new level

Just got off the phone with a nice fellow at NCL Tech support. This is simply a glich in the system, and is being addressed. He told me that it should take approx 48 hours. After that we should be able to log in and see our cruise history. The folks there can see our history and at least mine is still correct. No more revamps to the latitudes program yet:)

As of today 12/1 cruise history is till empty NCL should of fixed this problem by now. I am hoping that Latitudes points don't disappear as well. DH's Latitudes points on his first cruise on the Dawn was gone that finally got rectified but he still has no cruise history.

... at NCL Tech support. This is simply a glich in the system, and is being addressed. He told me that it should take approx 48 hours. After that we should be able to log in and see our cruise history.

Did you note the name of the NCL Tech Support b/c you might want to check again & do a followup call ... all of us would benefit too, LOL.

Jus logged into MyNCL account - to look at our tier level & points, which has not been correctly updated since our most recent cruise, plus "You do not have any cruise history."

Ding Ding :rolleyes: :eek:

We used the provided link to email NCL with our missing points - not expecting any replies and/or adjustments for at least 2 weeks, but will give them 4 to 6 weeks. Hopefully, the cruise history will be restored by then.

2 Weeks now and still nothing.!!!! Did get 7 points for my last cruise, Just one problem it should had been 14. I Called and was told that a request was put in to fix it to allow "6" WEEKS for it to go threw. That was 4 days ago.

Hopefully everything will be back up by Monday. Their site will be out for awhile late Sunday evening....maybe they will be fixing this glitch.

Wanted to make you aware of an extended outage of the http://www.ncl.com reservation system this weekend. The systerm will be unavailable starting Saturday, December, 8 at 9pm EST until Sunday, December 9, at 8am EST.

Hopefully everything will be back up by Monday. Their site will be out for awhile late Sunday evening....maybe they will be fixing this glitch.

Wanted to make you aware of an extended outage of the www.ncl.com reservation system this weekend. The systerm will be unavailable starting Saturday, December, 8 at 9pm EST until Sunday, December 9, at 8am EST.

Well...glitch still not fixed :confused: "no cruise history" yet

Over 5 weeks now still nothing.!:mad:

Have Emailed them also each week since and still nothing.

Also have 7 points missing, Called them about that and was told that a request was put in to fix it that was 4 weeks ago,:mad::eek:

Over 5 weeks now still nothing.!:mad:

Have Emailed them also each week since and still nothing.

Also have 7 points missing, Called them about that and was told that a request was put in to fix it that was 4 weeks ago,:mad::eek:

You have to keep bugging them DH also had 7 points missing I kept hammering at them & finally it got fixed took a while. We should not have to go through all this just to keep our points & status that we have earned.

You have to keep bugging them DH also had 7 points missing I kept hammering at them & finally it got fixed took a while. We should not have to go through all this just to keep our points & status that we have earned.

Did you call and if so who did you talk to.?

Thanks.!!:)

If the number of points are correct, what is the importance of NCL having the record online?

What happens if magically the points get screwed up like DH's was were is your proof online of your cruise history? Do not bank on Latitudes having it correct. We paid full price for our cruise fares Latitudes kept asking me if it was won or if it was discounted in some way? When I proved to them that was not the case then DH was given his 7 points but it took a lot of calls to get it straight. I have since documented the dates, ships, & booking numbers so if there are anymore screw ups I have proof.

Diller12 take it from me do not give up keep calling them, my points were correct but DH's first cruise was completely wiped out. All I kept hearing is "we do not understand how this happened". I did not want to hear that just fix it which it took a while but eventually it was fixed.

Our histories are also awol! Could it be because they've assigned us new Latitudes numbers -- again!!! Why do they do that?? Just straigtened out DH's number after the last cruise. :(

Just imagine if the government decided to change everyone' social security number. :eek::eek:

Our histories are also awol! Could it be because they've assigned us new Latitudes numbers -- again!!! Why do they do that?? Just straigtened out DH's number after the last cruise. :(

Just imagine if the government decided to change everyone' social security number. :eek::eek:

I don't think anyone's history is showing. My points are fine and were updated when I got off a cruise last month. No change to Latitudes number but the history detail is not working on the website.

There are only a few reasons why new Latitudes numbers are assigned. One is because of the use of the HSN OBC Offer, which automatically assigns a new number. The other most common reason is because when the cruise was booked, the booking agent (TA) failed to include the customer's Latitudes number when placing the booking. I would guess that one of these two scenarios applies to your current situation.

Regarding history - nobody's history is currently showing because there is an issue with the website. Most are reporting that their point count and Latitude status are showing correctly, though. Your situation is complicated by the fact that you have new numbers. A simple call to NCL should clear that up for you. ;)

Archived