Internet Connection & IPad

trbarton

I'm cruising on the Maasdam next month in the Southern Caribbean and plan to use my I Pad as a night clock. Is there anyway to reset the clock without having an internet connection. I was on a Hawaii cruise, 5 days at sea, and the clock time stayed the same.

Tom:)

I forgot to reset the automatic time for months after last cruise. Slowly, the iPad time drifted away from the cell phone time. Was 2 minutes apart and had me puzzled for a few months. Laughed when I realized why.

So, I suggest you leave a todo item in the calendar to put the iPad back on automatic.

Please report back what you used and how it worked for you.

If you use the app, you will need to plug your iPad in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK! Will do! I will try the calendar function first, but I'm nervous that the little "ding" won't wake me up...:eek:

... hmmm, maybe I should download that app!

OK! Will do! I will try the calendar function first, but I'm nervous that the little "ding" won't wake me up...:eek:

... hmmm, maybe I should download that app!

If you want to change the timer sound you can do so in SETTINGS or choose the sound when you set the alarm. Hit here's lots to choose from. Chimes, tinkles, horns, and for the ultimate " I'm otta' here" there's the motorcycle. Works well at quitting time!

Archived