Query for Bill Leiber: Departure of 13-Jan-2013 Temples & Beaches Voyage

Kamlee

Hello Bill,

24 hours after receiving the mail from the excursion office that we have to rebook ,we are in germany still not able to rebook this excursions .

the website still shows the 13. jan.cruise.

Hello Muggchen -

I believe the reason for that difficulty is because the original January 13, 2013 voyage has not been cancelled which triggers the cancellation of the original shore excursions that you have booked. Also, at that time the revised January 14 voyage itinerary will be shown and then you can re-book your shore excursions.

I'll be sending a copy of this message to our US reservation manager and to the office in Germany.

I also suggest that you follow up locally and contact them at Phone: 069 92 00 710 or Email: infode@rccl.com.

I'm sorry for this delay and I expect that the system processing is almost complete. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Even if Azamara don't process the Indonesian visa onboard, Semarang is a "visa on arrival" port. We have searched the web and can't find any requirement for passport photos. Kampol will be travelling on his Thai passport, so he shouldn't have to pay the $25 visa fee.

I have just found an email I sent to infoUK@rccl.com[/email] in October about visas and this is what they replied:-

"Visas will be available on board and the charges are applied to your

onboard account".

Hello Everyone -

Please note that your eDoc show an incorrect Boarding Time of 7 PM for the Azamara Journey's January 14, 2013 voyage departing from the Singapore Cruise Centre.

NEW BOARDING TIEM: Guests can check-in at the terminal between 11 AM and 5 PM and the actual boarding will begin at 3 PM. I've been advised that the revised timing will be communicated to all guests. The vessel sets sail at 10 PM.

This revised boarding time will add to your convenience as you make your plans for transferring to the cruise terminal.

I'm sorry for any confusion that might have been created.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello -

To those concerned about why only one night's accommodations shows up, rather than two, at the pre-cruise hotel in Singapore on your "Manage my reservations" page, I've been informed by the UK office, which is handling this aspect of the change, that they are working through all the bookings while they make the necessary changes from the cancelled voyage to the new one and ask for your continued patience.

Also, in dealing with the Conrad Centennial they have encountered difficulty in securing the second night for all of the guests and have obtained accommodations at The Orchard for the complete two night stay. Those being moved will be notified once they have been moved to the new hotel.

Once I have the complete information, I will let you know; however, I will not be able to answer your specific question about your hotel assignment. Please contact your local booking office if you have not received notification.

I'm sorry for this delay in providing you with a complete update about your pre-cruise itinerary arrangements.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello January 14, 2013 Azamara Journey Travelers -

I've received information from our operating teams in reservations, shore excursions and itinerary planning and I'm able to provide you with the most up-to-date responses to most of your questions and comments:

§ As previously reported you will be responsible for re-booking your shore excursions.

§ eDocs have started to go out, but some are still being processed and then will be forwarded.

§ The name of the departure terminal in Singapore on January 14, 2013 will be Singapore Cruise Centre, Maritime Square, HarbourFront Centre, Singapore. This will be included in your eDocs.

§ For those international guests who have encountered extra charges for currency discrepancies as a result of the cancelling and rebooking of shore excursions, you will be provided with an onboard credit based on the monitored currency differential that will be reported to the vessel from our US shore excursion team.

§ The explanation for the reason why the "new" cruise itinerary does not show up on "Manage my reservation page" results from the transition of switching from the original to new departure date, i.e., once all shore excursions are cancelled, the January 13 voyage will be cancelled, at which point the January 14 voyage will show. It might be another day or two at the most.

§ I'm seeking an explanation why only one night's accommodations shows up, rather than two, at the Conrad Centennial on the "Manage my reservations" page for cruise-only guests. Please stand-by.

§ Please disregard the comment on the thread about the possibility of "cabin changes." All guests will keep the same stateroom or suite originally booked.

§ Please note that the policy statement that "cruise only guests will be reimbursed up to $250 per person for the extra night hotel stay in Singapore prior to the cruise" will cover reimbursement for only the hotel room cost and not meals (unless they are included in the hotel rate). It is not a "lump sum."

I'll be getting back to you with the answer about the Conrad Centennial Hotel. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regard,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill after a mind numbing exercise getting info from our TA on the revised arrangements, with no advance notice our pre-paid booked excursions were cancelled yesterday evening by direct email.

Whilst generally unhappy with the communication from RCCI via our TA we decided the lesser of unattractive options was to proceeed with the cruise. We have been to Singapore several times in the past and it has less appeal to us than perhaps others who have not.

I have this evening after some considerable difficulty and time re- booked and once again paid for excursions for the revised dates and had been informed I will receive a refund for the original payment to my card in approx 7-10 business days. I noticed however that the new payment for exactly the same excursions was higher than the previous one albeit by a relatively small percentage. This ultimately might increase or narrow depending upon the amount actually refunded to my card in the future.

Irrespective, Guest Services for RCCI/Celeberity/Azamara in the UK office disclaimed any knowledge of your assertion that any discrepancies would be monitored and credited - perhaps they need to be kept in the loop.

It may not be much of a sum in the overall scheme of things but why should the client have to pay more for a product already paid for in full, subsequently cancelled by the supplier and in addition have the inconvenience of having to re-book and await a refund and then paying more for the privilege ?

I have been on 14no cruises to date. This is our first with Azamara. It was eagerly anticipated but I have definite misgivings

First impressions arising from this absolute shambles of poor communication (many days behind North American clients) and inflexible sytems are not particularly good

I am however taking on trust the many positive comments from your many loyal clients (mostly North American)

I really want to enjoy this trip and sincerely hope I will not be disappointed

Please remember some of your cleints are not US citizens and are not in my experience getting equal treatment from your company

I have been following this thread for a while now, and I just cannot believe this issue has not been taken care of!

Bottom line here is that it is less than 1 month until sailing, and people continue to be receiving conflicting information and instructions.

If ACC had assigned 1 intelligent good worker to go thru each passengers account, and fix all of the mess-ups, then that worker could have given each passenger personalized satisfaction...within 1 week in my estimation.

Having to go thru a middleman is simply pitiful, and it has obviously not worked.

I truly hope that all sailing will end up having a nice vacation...that begins on 13 Jan, or 14 Jan, at which terminal, and at what time is boarding?

And how about the excursions, and which hotel you start at...etc...

I concur. As a first time cruiser, who had been assured of the high quality of Azamara by the travel agent, I am quite amazed by the confounding complexity it requires to take this vacation. I am in the midst of moving out of a house I've lived in for 20 years and this was supposed to be my treat! Instead I spend a lot of time every day trying to figure out what to do next. So far, so bizarre.

Have just re-registered the two of us for the Meet and Mingle. Didnt occur to me straight away that would be reqiured. Hopefully if we spread the news we should reach the required minimum. Cant wait to arrive at The Conrad and let the adventure begin. According to the new information on our booking we are still allocated the same suite. See you all soon and a very merry Chritmas!

Gymfreak you are fortunate - at 11.00 GMT on Wed 19Dec I have again attempted to re-register for the M&M and this is the message that apears

"The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries"

This is despite yesterday 18Dec re-booking the revised cruise and new excursions for the revised dates and maintaining the same reservation number for the sail date of 14Jan13

Hello Everyone -

I see from the board, that you realize that it will be necessary for you to re-book your shore excursions.

Here is the content of the information that is being sent to all booked guests on the voyage:

As you know, our January 2013 sailing onboard the Azamara Journey has changed due to one more day needed for the scheduled drydock. The voyage is now sailing on January 14, 2013. Because of this itinerary change, shore excursion programs will also change.

In order to enable the new programs to be made available, your previously confirmed shore excursions are being cancelled, and your credit card will be refunded accordingly. We ask that you re-book your tours online on AzamaraClubCruises.com/LandDiscoveries. The tours will be open for re-booking until four days prior to departure. Tours will also be available once onboard, but to ensure space on your most desired tours, we recommend you book before boarding.

Some guests from outside the United States may experience an exchange rate difference when re-booking. Our teams will monitor this, and provide you a credit onboard the ship.

If you have any further questions regarding this, please contact your booking office as per below.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Thank you.

North America:

Monday to Friday 9 am – 7 pm.

Saturday 10 am – 3 pm.

Phone: 1-877-999-9553

Email: AzamaraCustomerService@AzamaraClubCruises.com

United Kingdom:

Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 6 pm

Phone: 08444934016

Email: infouk@rccl.com

Australia:

Monday to Friday 9 am – 6 pm

Phone: 0061 (2) 4331 5400

Email: info.au@rcclapac.com

Norway:

Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm

Phone: 47 22 51 37 80

Email: infono@celebrity.com

Germany:

Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm

Phone: 069 92 00 710

Email: infode@celebrity.com

I will respond to your other questions as soon as I receive the answers.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

I have posted this as a thread to the CEO of Azamara - i think it requires a top level answer. How changes to only 700 guests is so comprehensively cocked up beggars belief!!

The fiasco of the changes to the Azamara Journey's ( 13th Jan no 114th jan 2013) schedule - one day cancelled - beggars belief with non US customers still being uncertain after 10 days.

Tours have had to be rebooked ( and paid for) - still no refunds , Hotel accommodation is being allocated last and changes still have not been advised. Latest data suggest we ( from the UK) may be dumped somewhere up in the wilds of the Orchard Road.

Most of us have been poorly compensated for 10 days glued to computers getting the latest flavour of the action from Bill Leiber ( God bless him)

Azamara UK have been totally tardy in looking after the guests interests and will only speak to travel agents.Their communication is tardy and inaccurate

The re booking document reply page was inconsistent with the offer page.Compensation is grudging and minimal and does not take account of the time wasted and distress involed in extracting just what is happening.

I am in the process of taking a customer service course and the way this has ( is) being handled breaks all of the basic rules of customer satisfaction and retention ( who might want us to sail with you again??)

You have great ships and totally crap land support - do you really want this message to go out to the world??

At present with the continuing uncertainties it does not look like a Happy Christmas time!!

Rabidcruiser - well said - Your comments mirror our experience and perceptions. We also find particularly galling, the lack of any compensation for the inordinate amount of wasted time trying to get to grips with the impact of 11th hour changes at such a busy time of year. This when everything had already been paid for up front and was supposedly "done and dusted"

We hope you have every success in your efforts up the line but like us you are in the UK and not the USA and we suspect that makes a difference to how you are treated.

Notwithstanding should it live up to our expectations we fully intend to enjoy this cruise experience in January. Hopefully the current hassles will then begin to fade in the memory

WJ

Rabidcruiser - well said - Your comments mirror our experience and perceptions. We also find particularly galling, the lack of any compensation for the inordinate amount of wasted time trying to get to grips with the impact of 11th hour changes at such a busy time of year. This when everything had already been paid for up front and was supposedly "done and dusted"

We hope you have every success in your efforts up the line but like us you are in the UK and not the USA and we suspect that makes a difference to how you are treated.

Notwithstanding should it live up to our expectations we fully intend to enjoy this cruise experience in January. Hopefully the current hassles will then begin to fade in the memory

WJ

Weejenny,

Please don't make this situation an "us/them" scenario. We are from across the pond and our booking on the Azamara site still shows the old itinerary and our excursions have been cancelled. My travel agent is working overtime to get everything corrected. I am sure after the dust settles all will be forgotten and we all will enjoy a wonderful trip.

Cheers,

Pat and Joe:)

I have posted this as a thread to the CEO of Azamara - i think it requires a top level answer. How changes to only 700 guests is so comprehensively cocked up beggars belief!!

The fiasco of the changes to the Azamara Journey's ( 13th Jan no 114th jan 2013) schedule - one day cancelled - beggars belief with non US customers still being uncertain after 10 days.

Tours have had to be rebooked ( and paid for) - still no refunds , Hotel accommodation is being allocated last and changes still have not been advised. Latest data suggest we ( from the UK) may be dumped somewhere up in the wilds of the Orchard Road.

Most of us have been poorly compensated for 10 days glued to computers getting the latest flavour of the action from Bill Leiber ( God bless him)

Azamara UK have been totally tardy in looking after the guests interests and will only speak to travel agents.Their communication is tardy and inaccurate

The re booking document reply page was inconsistent with the offer page.Compensation is grudging and minimal and does not take account of the time wasted and distress involed in extracting just what is happening.

I am in the process of taking a customer service course and the way this has ( is) being handled breaks all of the basic rules of customer satisfaction and retention ( who might want us to sail with you again??)

You have great ships and totally crap land support - do you really want this message to go out to the world??

At present with the continuing uncertainties it does not look like a Happy Christmas time!!

i may strongly underline your post, we experience the same and are more than disappointed.

we adding an other unbelievable story:

we booked precruise in kuala lumpur for 3 days and wanted due to the new cruising date extend another night in KL instead moving to an singapore hotel for the last night.

we were on the cancelled fire-damaged quest cruise on march 26th and therefore we stayed in singapore for 11days.

thats were more than enough.i told this the local azamara office. they also now that we have booked 3 cruises in 2013 for almost 25000 usd.

we asked azamara to cover the cost for this night in KL.

the answer was no ,you must book one additional night in singapore, otherwise we are not able to pay the 500 usd!!!

the result:

i was forced to book in singapore to an 300 usd higher price compared to KL and azamara has now to pay this cost .

we are more than angry and unhappy!!

A

Muggchen, might I suggest that you work your way up the corporate ladder, and try to contact Larry Pimentel's office directly. It may take a bit of homework on your part, but Azamara's main office is in Miami, you have access to internet phone books, you should be able to pull up a great deal of information about the Azamara corporate structure, names and phone numbers on the web. It will take some effort, but that information is out there. CALL THEM! Don't settle for an underling's "no" for an answer. It may cost a few Euro for the phone calls, but even if you get to the regional manager's office in Florida, you can state your case and you will probably get results! Customer no service in America is counting on you to just remain angry and quiet. Don't be angry, but don't be quiet either. You WILL get results, that's how corporate America works. In the end, you are dealing with people who can and do make decisions. You might even get put through to Pimentel himself, if you try hard enough.

Good luck, I'm really sorry about your really bad luck, but take action, don't just complain! Best wishes, and see you on board,

David

i may strongly underline your post, we experience the same and are more than disappointed.

we adding an other unbelievable story:

we booked precruise in kuala lumpur for 3 days and wanted due to the new cruising date extend another night in KL instead moving to an singapore hotel for the last night.

we were on the cancelled fire-damaged quest cruise on march 26th and therefore we stayed in singapore for 11days.

thats were more than enough.i told this the local azamara office. they also now that we have booked 3 cruises in 2013 for almost 25000 usd.

we asked azamara to cover the cost for this night in KL.

the answer was no ,you must book one additional night in singapore, otherwise we are not able to pay the 500 usd!!!

the result:

i was forced to book in singapore to an 300 usd higher price compared to KL and azamara has now to pay this cost .

A

Hello Muggchen -

I'm sorry for the frustration that you're experiencing with resolving the issues that we've created by altering the itinerary of the Azamara Journey's January 13 (now January 14) voyage.

I have shared your situation and prior circumstances with our executive team and I will be getting back to you with more information.

Please allow me more time and I appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

WJ

Australian - but know how you feel! We've been keeping quiet here for a week or more, HOPING to get definitive information from either our internet travel agent or Azamara US or Australia - preferably written, but verbal would do. After much chasing by email and telephone, we finally, today - almost 2 weeks in - have some clear idea of how refunds for shore excursions, cancelled cruise night, hotel accommodation in Singapore and bank fee issues will actually work. An Azamara Sydney employee has verbally advised what will happen, how it will happen and allowed us to finally clear our minds just days before Christmas as to the mechanics associated with something that could/should have been relatively simple to re-organise, but definitely has not been. Unfortunately, we also feel that passengers not based in North America have not had prompt and clear personalised information, let alone documentation, provided. We don't have new E-DOCS, but told today they are being processed and we should have them early next week - Christmas holidays here in Australia means not much happens then, but hopefully the internet travel agent will get them out promptly. Not at all happy about meals not being covered re the extra night & day required at Singapore. Time, phone calls, emails, re-booking shore excursions - oh, not able to do that yet. Really disappointing. We just loved our 30 day B2B on Quest 2 years ago, and were very excited about this new cruise on Journey. If Azamara Journey officers and crew are anything like the wonderful people on Quest, then we can still look forward to a truly fantastic cruise, and be able to forget this quite shambolic and unfortunate prelude - with the odd inducement thrown in perhaps??!! We'll see.

We have also been keeping a low profile and keeping an eye on all threads on CC. Now have had it confirmed verbally by our UK TA that we are on 14th sailing and have a night booked at the Hilton, Orchard Road prior to that. e-tickets are supposedly coming direct from TA. Hadn't booked any excursions so not been hassled about that fortunately. It's our first cruise with Azamara so feeling a little unsure but hopefully we shall have a fabulous cruise as so many CC contributors insist we will. Not long now.

To everyone who has been stressed about these changes, I feel for you but can I say as I know some are travelling soon, have a wonderful cruise. You are sailing with one of the nicest, most caring Captains on the high seas and this rubs off on all his crew.

To the newcomers who have had to have negaitove first posts because of this pain, I hope you are able to come back and give us more positive posts after the trip and that within hours of being on board, I hope everyone trials and tribulations have been blown away to a very distant memory

Enjoy and Seasons Greetings to you all !!!

the result:

A

No common sense. What happened to customer service, and ability to resolve issues on a case by case basis.

I am not on this cruise but feel your pain. When is Larry going to overhaul his Miami Customer support team?

we rebooked the excursion as requested and everthing works fine ,we got the confirmation by mail an saw the booking in the check in site.

but, after two days i checked my bookings , surprisely it was again canceled by azamara systems!!

i called azamara germany and they booked it again, saying they had a lot of problems an different issues on this changed cruise

fortunately i checked the booking and fixed the problem in time.

i am not complaining ,only will give azamara the chance to look at avoiding problems on other bookings.

thanks to bill for his great support and happy christmas to all.

Our executive and management teams realize that sometimes the best of lines do not perform well. So it was with the manner in which we handled the need to delay the departure of the January 13, 2013 round-trip Singapore voyage by one day due to the extra day required for drydock. Our methodology for communicating the changes to the itinerary and shore excursions to you in the US, UK, Australia, Germany and other global markets was not professional or service oriented and fell below Azamara's high standard for dealing with unexpected deviations.

We all agree that we should have handled this itinerary change differently and the Miami operating teams along with our global offices in the UK, Australia and Germany will conduct a top-to-bottom audit of the entire situation. I will be participating and representing your perspective from your comments. It's an opportunity to revamp how we can "roll with the punches" as a global matrix organization. As we gain more intelligence we'll be able to see the big picture of our global shoreside operation and ultimately achieve a future process that is more efficient and "guest-friendly."

We apologize for your frustrations during this itinerary change and once our audit is completed we will have learned some valuable lessons for the future in responding to unforeseen itinerary deviations.

In case you are encountering any problems regarding your re-booking of your shore excursions for the January 14th Azamara Journey voyage, I've posted below the opening hours and phone numbers for our call centers in London and the US during the holiday period:

UK OFFICE (UK Time) / London Office: 0844-4934016 then options 2, 3, 5 and 2

Monday/ 24 Dec: 8:30AM - 5:00PM

Tuesday/ 25 Dec: CLOSED

Wednesday/ 26 Dec: CLOSED

Thursday/ 27 Dec: 8:30AM - 7:30PM

Friday/ 28 Dec: 8:30AM - 7:30PM

Saturday/ 29 Dec: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Sunday/ 30 Dec: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Monday/ 31 Dec: 8:30AM - 5:00PM

Tuesday/ 1 Jan: CLOSED

USA OFFICE (Eastern Time) / US Office: 1.877.999.9553

Monday/ 24 Dec: 10:00AM - 3:00PM

Thursday/ 27 Dec: 9:00AM - 8:00PM

Friday/ 28 Dec: 9:00AM - 8:00PM

Saturday/ 29 Dec: 10:00AM - 3:00PM

Sunday/ 30 Dec: CLOSED

Monday/ 31 Dec: 9:00AM - 5:30PM

My best wishes for a wonderful cruise vacation on the January 14th Azamara Journey that rewards your enormous patience during this change process along with your confidence in our onboard officers, staff and crew with a vacation experience that exceeds your expectations and reinforces your loyalty to the Azamara vacation experience.

Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year filled with good health, success and enrichment.

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Our executive and management teams realize that sometimes the best of lines do not perform well. So it was with the manner in which we handled the need to delay the departure of the January 13, 2013 round-trip Singapore voyage by one day due to the extra day required for drydock. Our methodology for communicating the changes to the itinerary and shore excursions to you in the US, UK, Australia, Germany and other global markets was not professional or service oriented and fell below Azamara's high standard for dealing with unexpected deviations.

We all agree that we should have handled this itinerary change differently and the Miami operating teams along with our global offices in the UK, Australia and Germany will conduct a top-to-bottom audit of the entire situation. I will be participating and representing your perspective from your comments. It's an opportunity to revamp how we can "roll with the punches" as a global matrix organization. As we gain more intelligence we'll be able to see the big picture of our global shoreside operation and ultimately achieve a future process that is more efficient and "guest-friendly."

We apologize for your frustrations during this itinerary change and once our audit is completed we will have learned some valuable lessons for the future in responding to unforeseen itinerary deviations.

In case you are encountering any problems regarding your re-booking of your shore excursions for the January 14th Azamara Journey voyage, I've posted below the opening hours and phone numbers for our call centers in London and the US during the holiday period:

UK OFFICE (UK Time) / London Office: 0844-4934016 then options 2, 3, 5 and 2

Monday/ 24 Dec: 8:30AM - 5:00PM

Thursday/ 27 Dec: 8:30AM - 7:30PM

Friday/ 28 Dec: 8:30AM - 7:30PM

Saturday/ 29 Dec: 9:00AM - 6:00PM

Sunday/ 30 Dec: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Monday/ 31 Dec: 8:30AM - 5:00PM

USA OFFICE (Eastern Time) / US Office: 1.877.999.9553

Monday/ 24 Dec: 10:00AM - 3:00PM

Thursday/ 27 Dec: 9:00AM - 8:00PM

Friday/ 28 Dec: 9:00AM - 8:00PM

Saturday/ 29 Dec: 10:00AM - 3:00PM

Sunday/ 30 Dec: CLOSED

Monday/ 31 Dec: 9:00AM - 5:30PM

My best wishes for a wonderful cruise vacation on the January 14th Azamara Journey that rewards your enormous patience during this change process along with your confidence in our onboard officers, staff and crew with a vacation experience that exceeds your expectations and reinforces your loyalty to the Azamara vacation experience.

Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year filled with good health, success and enrichment.

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thanks Bill and Happy Holidays to you.

I am very disappointed with the handling of a change as minor as a delay of one day in the departure of the Azamara Journey, previously departing on Jan 13th.

My agent (in Australia) has been in contact with Azamara Sydney by both email and phone on numerous occasions and still cannot get new documents for our changed cruise.

I rang Sydney today only to be told that my agent must ring them to tell them to change our documentation to a departure on Jan 14th. I have once again contacted my agent and he will now try again with the Sydney office.

Surely, Azamara would have routinely sent new documentation to the agents or passengers when they made the change to the departure date.

When I log in to our reservation on the Azamara website, the date still shows a departure date of Jan 13th. When I try to re-book our excursions for the cruise, I am linked through to the excursions of the Jan 26th sailing. At least, my three previously booked excursions have now been refunded to my credit card.

Another problem I have encountered is that the hotel I have booked for the 11th and 12th Jan in Singapore is booked out on the 13th. So I have to change hotels for the third night.

We have only sailed once with Azamara, having enjoyed a dozen or so previous cruises and, having tried Azamara, we were quickly convinced that this was the cruise line for us. Hopefully, the on-board experience will be the opposite of the booking-rebooking experience.

Archived