Howl at the Moon - Norwegian Epic December 8 - January 5

amynmike

Just to let fellow Cruise Critic members know, my name is Michael Johnson and I will be on board the NCL Epic performing in the Howl at the Moon show December 8 - January 5. This is my second contract and my fourth time on the ship. If I can help anything please let me know. I am very familiar with the ship, I got engaged on the ship in 2011 and married on the ship January of this year. Our show is Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday night. We would love to have you!!!

Michael Johnson

My family will have 3 state rooms from Columbus Ohio. A tribute to OSU who lost a bowl bid this year would be nice "Hang on Sloopy. And of course to honor Penn State with their problematic year "Sweet Caroline" Since it will be Bowl week. (New Years Eve cruise)

Just to let fellow Cruise Critic members know, my name is Michael Johnson and I will be on board the NCL Epic performing in the Howl at the Moon show December 8 - January 5. This is my second contract and my fourth time on the ship. If I can help anything please let me know. I am very familiar with the ship, I got engaged on the ship in 2011 and married on the ship January of this year. Our show is Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday night. We would love to have you!!!

Michael Johnson

Congratulations Michael! :)

Michael Johnson

congrats on your engagement !

sorry we will miss you on the Epic :(

Michael Johnson

Thanks for checking in! Love Howl at the Moon! Curious if you wife is also a piano player?

Michael Johnson

Hi Mike is Sid still working on the ship ?

Michael Johnson

We are looking forward to this venue on the Breakaway. We have been to Howl At The Moon in Boston and loved it. Everyone has so much talent :)

Thanks for all the input

Wife is not a piano player , she owns a bakery here in Minneapolis, but is an OSU fan so Hang On Sloopy is not a problem.

Not sure about Sid - he will not be playing when I am on board.

Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

Mike

Michael Johnson

Like your username!

Archived