Celebration/Dream drinks menu

Yeeeehaaaa it's appeared when I opened the forum this time thank you so much geomagot for all your trouble very kind indeed

Glad I previewed this message before posting predictive text had turned you into geomagnetic :eek:

must be my magnetic charm:cool::D

Thank you so much Geomagot that was very thoughtful, I will be ok Cuba Libra and French Martini being my fave tipples so I am sorted.

Can I ask another question I did post it somewhere but can't remember where and I can't see an answer anywhere so I will ask again.

Is the formal dress code strictly followed? If we book one of the speciality restaurants for that night would we be turned away from the venue if we didn't follow the dress code as hubby is not sure about a dinner suit in the Carribean.

Thanks Geomagot. Much better than my effort which I would delete if I could.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

its not your fault sparkly, posting pics on this forum is a bit tricky? they always come out as tiny thumbnails that no one can see?, i use a free picture hosting site to post my pics on here

Thank you so much Geomagot that was very thoughtful, I will be ok Cuba Libra and French Martini being my fave tipples so I am sorted.

Can I ask another question I did post it somewhere but can't remember where and I can't see an answer anywhere so I will ask again.

Is the formal dress code strictly followed? If we book one of the speciality restaurants for that night would we be turned away from the venue if we didn't follow the dress code as hubby is not sure about a dinner suit in the Carribean.

the formal dress code only applies in the main dining room on formal night, its not strictly enforced, many do wear dinner suits/full highland dress etc but many also wear collar & tie and some wear chinos & open neck shirt (its down to personal preference... whatever you enjoy) the only rule is no vests/shorts/sandals in the main dining room (on any night)

in the speciality restaurants smart casual is perfectly acceptable even on formal night (again some will dress up and some dont)

enjoy those martinis (they are strong);)

the formal dress code only applies in the main dining room on formal night, its not strictly enforced, many do wear dinner suits/full highland dress etc but many also wear collar & tie and some wear chinos & open neck shirt (its down to personal preference... whatever you enjoy) the only rule is no vests/shorts/sandals in the main dining room (on any night)

in the speciality restaurants smart casual is perfectly acceptable even on formal night (again some will dress up and some dont)

enjoy those martinis (they are strong);)

I'll just grin and bear it:D

I am soooooo sad I can't see sidecars on the menu :( Oh well I will just have to sample them all until I find another one I like.

the bar tenders will fix cocktails not on the menu if you ask :cool: (if they have the ingredients)

the bar tenders will fix cocktails not on the menu if you ask :cool: (if they have the ingredients)

I was on the Celebration a couple of weeks ago. I asked for a sidecar but as I was on AI the waitress said they would have to charge me for it. When I am next on the Dream I have AI so happy to stick with the non charged drinks, I am hoping it will be cocktail of the day so I can have one or two :D

Not sure what is in a Sidecar but I think it will cost you if any of the ingredients are not within the drink package.

brandy & orange (i think?) probably one of the ingredients carries a supplement on ai (quite a lot do):(

on a plus tho: they did have my cocktail of choice on dream last christmas... bottle of red stripe :cool: and they had banks beer too (dunno if they carried a supplement? we always do payg on dream)

Edited by geomagot

Not sure what is in a Sidecar but I think it will cost you if any of the ingredients are not within the drink package.

It is cointreau, cognac ( I sould image they used brandy) and lemon. So all the ingredients are available on the drinks package.

I think it's brandy and triple sec brandy is on the ai list but couldn't see triple sec

Even with a supplement don't know if Cointreau would do :confused:

it's brandy and triple sec brandy is on the ai list but couldn't see triple sec

Even with a supplement don't know if Cointreau would do :confused:

The recipe I use says orange liquor, anyway I will just have to be brave and work my way through the menu till I find something else.