Celebration/Dream drinks menu

There's plenty there without a supplement to last me a week. :D. But I've just realised that with not leaving the EEC on our cruise, there will be no Duty Free Baileys to take to our hotel stay.:(

Thanks for posting that Geo.

depends which ports you are visiting jaks.....you might get it some of the duty free shops ashore/in port?...they dont know where the ship is going? (we did this in piraeus once...we didnt leave the eu zone)

depends which ports you are visiting jaks.....you might get it some of the duty free shops ashore/in port?...they dont know where the ship is going? (we did this in piraeus once...we didnt leave the eu zone)

Thank you, Geo. We can only try.

mojitos are not on the menu but the bar tenders will fix them if you ask, they will fix any other cocktail not on the menu if they have the ingredients

mojitos are free on ai as they contain barcardi which is free....my guess is? if your cocktail contains a premium drink then the ai supplement will apply (but i cant be sure on that)

mojitos are not on the menu but the bar tenders will fix them if you ask, they will fix any other cocktail not on the menu if they have the ingredients

mojitos are free on ai as they contain barcardi which is free....my guess is? if your cocktail contains a premium drink then the ai supplement will apply (but i cant be sure on that)

Hello Geo

Completely off topic but was wondering how you are & how much longer your OH is away? I remember you saying you couldn't do the Fred mini cruise Toni & I did as she was away abroad. Hope you are well & get a cruise in soon x

Hello Geo

Completely off topic but was wondering how you are & how much longer your OH is away? I remember you saying you couldn't do the Fred mini cruise Toni & I did as she was away abroad. Hope you are well & get a cruise in soon x

hi jules

yep we are all good thanks...I have grandma & kids keeping me...'organized/plodding along' neighbours are mucking in with various bbq invites and apple pie gifts :confused: :cool:

o/h is away until end oct (might be earlier? fingers crossed) kids will be back at college in september.....then hopefully there will be a regime change in our household and i will be back in charge;):)

currently trying to convince o/h to take a nice long break when she gets back, possibly up until we get back from dream in january...lots to look forward too

many thanks for asking after us jules...really appreciate that v much (big kiss)

hopes you had a good time on fred....we would have loved to have joined you :cool:

Edited by geomagot

hi jules

yep we are all good thanks...I have grandma & kids keeping me...'organized/plodding along' neighbours are mucking in with various bbq invites and apple pie gifts

o/h is away until end oct (might be earlier? fingers crossed) kids will be back at college in september.....then hopefully there will be a regime change in our household and i will be back in charge

currently trying to convince o/h to take a nice long break when she gets back, possibly up until we get back from dream in january...lots to look forward too

many thanks for asking after us jules...really appreciate that v much (big kiss)

hopes you had a good time on fred....we would have loved to have joined you

Glad to hear all is well as can be & good to see Grandma, neighbours & kids are looking after you all!

It would be nice for a long break after your time apart - no doubt you would squeeze in the odd holiday or 2 it at all possible.

Toni & I loved Fred; there was a lovely friendly 'Thomson' feel to them but they were slightly more refined than Thomson & I would say they were like Thomson once used to be.

Keep smiling ;);) :)

xxxx

• 3 months later...

Hi topsey130 If you read it right the soft drinks are all free including tonic for your G&T, it's only if you want a can they will charge you, but if you want a G&T, they open a can pour it into your glass and then keep the rest for the next person or for your other one or two lol, it's a pure rip off now, at least my drambuie is still included whereas my wife's baileys and Tia Maria will now cost me £2.40 after paying nearly £800. For our A/I package, but some of those cocktails will be getting a good going over,and thank god the ciders there to,only 7 weeks now until we go

Take care

Muffinman

• 3 weeks later...

Think that this may be and old menu, we were on Celebration in Sept and no Bombay Saphire in AI.

Kids found this on a friends facebook

its the new Celebration/Dream drinks menu ;)(thumbup)(thumbup);)

will try to upload all 13 pages today...in between...tea breaks & reading the 'sprouts of wrath':cool:

celebration1.jpg

celebration2.jpg

Think that this may be and old menu, we were on Celebration in Sept and no Bombay Saphire in AI.

We were on Majesty in the summer and although the ship and itinerary (Adriatic Explorer) were fantastic, really missed cider on the free AI package.

Looking forward to lots of cider next year on Dream!:)

• 2 months later...
My favourite Vodka Martini is not there, but it has not been on the menu for over a year. They still make it if I ask them to,

And very nice it was too, Red Scorpion. Hope you and Colleen have a great cruise. I won't be there this time, unfortunately. :(

they can fix any cocktails/drinks for you that are not on the menu if they have the ingredients ... the bar tenders know how to fix all the cocktails known to man:cool:

often the cocktail/martini of the day is a drink that is not on the menu... the martini's of the day are like dynamite! compared to the cocktails (of the day) that can be a bit thin sometimes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Having read the thread I've got a couple of questions and hope this is the right place. If not just tell me and I'll start a new one :-)

We have booked on Celebration next Feb for our very first cruise and took the AI package as it was £10 a day each (£280 for the fortnight for us both). I noticed from the list posted by Geomagot that soft drinks by the glass are included. Are there diet drinks in this or will we have to buy our diet coke in cans/bottles?

Also I was surprised to see we'd need to pay extra for bottled water. Do they provide water at mealtimes? Is the only way to get water to buy bottles or are the dispensers?

Finally what is the situation with buying something in port and bringing it back as I guess bottled water would be cheaper that way?

Thanks in anticipation.