Celebration/Dream drinks menu

• 2 months later...

I notice there is now a 'soft drinks by the glass' option - thats new - which means they must have the draught sodas on board now and this is what your 'free' mixer will be with your spirits - hopefully that means they have diet versions as Im not paying for my diet drink just because i cant have sugar and theres no other option available - I predict massive complaints if they DONT have a sugar free drink that is available on AI.

I notice there is now a 'soft drinks by the glass' option - thats new - which means they must have the draught sodas on board now and this is what your 'free' mixer will be with your spirits - hopefully that means they have diet versions as Im not paying for my diet drink just because i cant have sugar and theres no other option available - I predict massive complaints if they DONT have a sugar free drink that is available on AI.

Thats not what it means. It means you don't get the full can.

They just open the can & give you half of it - no more full cans anymore unless you pay extra :eek:

Edited by Julessmiles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
OMG!

no tequila sunrise

bombay sapphire is still there though - phew

It's one thing not to offer certain spirits on a drinks menu, but another not to mention a specific well known drink on a drinks menu. I have not cruised on Thomson, yet, but have cruised many different cruise lines. ALL of them have made well known drinks whether they have it on their menu or not. Hopefully, Thomson will follow that...I would definitely like to know if they don't. Also, some are even likely to have some spirits which are not on the drink menu. :):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues

mojito is not on the menu either...but the bar tenders will fix them and other cocktails if you ask

ms magot like a gimlet (gin & lime) and she likes it fixed to an exact recipe :rolleyes: which she has printed on a little card....she just shows this to the bar waiter and they will fix her drink exactly as she likes it......after a few days most bar waiters will remember and have her tipple waiting for her the minute she walks in:cool:

Edited by geomagot

mojito is not on the menu either...but the bar tenders will fix them and other cocktails if you ask

ms magot like a gimlet (gin & lime) and she likes it fixed to an exact recipe :rolleyes: which she has printed on a little card....she just shows this to the bar waiter and they will fix her drink exactly as she likes it......after a few days most bar waiters will remember and have her tipple waiting for her the minute she walks in:cool:

Now, that's what I call service ;)

I have a struggle with mixers, and was drinking vodka and pineapple juice no ice. After a few attempts they came up with a good one. 60/40 on the vodka's side in a half pint glass!! Lovely, but I couldn't manage many of them.

Let them know what you want and they will do it for you.

New to the AI concept too. Are these the only wines available or is there a 'house' wine with no surcharge?

there is house wine (red/white/rose) free by the glass on ai.... its piat d'or ga:eek::eek:h!!

all other (half decent) wines pinot grigio/rioja/zinfandel etc by the glass carry a supplement on ai :(

• 2 months later...
There are many wines by the glass with no charge... I can send you those if u like by e mail?

HI, is there any chance you can email me the wine list?

Just found this site, so still trying to get my head around it:)

Many thanks

Mark

HI, is there any chance you can email me the wine list?

Just found this site, so still trying to get my head around it:)

Many thanks

Mark

This Same Thread has a Wine Menu Page:

Celebration/Dream drinks menu geomagot 12/6/2012 Thomson Dream Wine List Selection

:):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues

• 5 months later...

heres the new updated dream/celebration drinks menus (nabbed from facebook....thanks facebook)

changes are:

amaretto, bailies, cherry brandy, southern comfort, kahula, jaegermeister, tia maria gone up by 20p (ai supplement the same £1.20)

bells, cutty sark, famous grouse, jameson, old bushmills, jim beam up by 20p (ai supplement the same)

bombay sapphire now £1.20 ai supplement

stolichnaya up 20p (ai supplement the same)

995056_10204518204376203_349588221128920474_n.jpg

[/url]

996105_10204518203576183_8426592449998250810_n.jpg

1908378_10204518202376153_1599488973660289993_n.jpg

more to follow

Edited by geomagot