Snow in the Atrium?

Cafabi

May I ask what you mean by snow? ( I come from a snow country, I am wondering what ship snow is like?

They use artificial snow machines from a company called MagicSnow...

http://magicsnow.com/

It seems to be a polymer base and actually evaporates after a few minutes. While it's floating down, it appears to be a good approximation of falling snow.

They have it during their events, such as the champagne waterfall, Captain's cocktail party, and the Pop Choir performance. The snow is real, not some plastic flakes, but very fine and evaporates on the way down and does not really reach the floor on deck 5.

They have it during their events, such as the champagne waterfall, Captain's cocktail party, and the Pop Choir performance. The snow is real, not some plastic flakes, but very fine and evaporates on the way down and does not really reach the floor on deck 5.

You keep posting that it is real snow, it is not:

http://magicsnow.com/fake-snow.html

Do Coral and Island have snow in the Atrium at Chrismtas, or is it only the larger ships?

We had snow on the Coral last year and the Island in 2010. I think the only ships that don't have the snowfall are the smallest ones, like the Ocean and Pacific.

We're leaving this sat on CB, any chance we'll see "snow"?

According to Princess, they do the snowfall on all December cruises, so you'll get to see it. Enjoy your cruise - we sail on the CB the week after you.

Archived