Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

These may qualify as cruise pictures. Taken at the Labirynth Park in Barcelona. Not listed in most tourist books so everybody was at the Sagrada Familia. We had a picnic there, lost ourselves in a life-size maze, and had a wonderful afternoon.

One of my nicest cruise memories.

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

Edited by mirka972

These may qualify as cruise pictures. Taken at the Labirynth Park in Barcelona. Not listed in most tourist books so everybody was at the Sagrada Familia. We had a picnic there, lost ourselves in a life-size maze, and had a wonderful afternoon.

One of my nicest cruise memories.

But apparently you found yourselves again... ;)

Whale lunch time in Alaska lol. Friends of ours in Alaska sent us this pic. The whale's mouth is fully open with the bottom half under the boat.If the whale had closed his mouth before he furiously paddled away -He might have been LUNCH!!! Look at the picture again - He is in the whales MOUTH!

LUNCHTIME_zpsa7546ee7.jpg

Here'd the original whale image from Shobe Studios:

http://shobestudios.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Whale-Portfolio/G000084yIg4q2UhU/I0000K_pLGKlQwZk/C00009PgsRwtAQjw

The jaw angles are altered, but the markings are too similar for coincidence.

Dave

Edited by pierces

Here'd the original whale image from Shobe Studios:

http://shobestudios.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Whale-Portfolio/G000084yIg4q2UhU/I0000K_pLGKlQwZk/C00009PgsRwtAQjw

The jaw angles are altered, but the markings are too similar for coincidence.

Dave

Ahh, I found it - image #36! What a beauuutiful gallery of whale photos! Makes me want a steaming cup of hot chocolate! Brrr!!:)

Ahh, I found it - image #36! :)

Thanks for identifying which photo in that album -- I had been looking at the wrong one.

If this teaches us anything, it teaches us that nothing in photos can be trusted! Or in videos, either -- remember the eagle picking up the toddler and flying off with it? Student film project, with CG effects -- but it went viral on the internet and even appeared on the national news. A few days later the news anchor had to admit they'd been fooled by a fake.

Still want to see everyone's cruise pix, though!

Thanks for identifying which photo in that album -- I had been looking at the wrong one.

If this teaches us anything, it teaches us that nothing in photos can be trusted! Or in videos, either -- remember the eagle picking up the toddler and flying off with it? Student film project, with CG effects -- but it went viral on the internet and even appeared on the national news. A few days later the news anchor had to admit they'd been fooled by a fake.

Still want to see everyone's cruise pix, though!

Yes, the days of "the camera can't lie" are long gone.

Yes, the days of "the camera can't lie" are long gone.

The cameras still don't lie...but the tools that let people alter what the camera recorded have come a long way from the art pencils, x-acto knives and glue that sold a hundred million copies of the Weekly World News! :)

Dave

Edited by pierces