How much deposit is required?

2Oregonians

I've tried the search tool with every wording I could think of, and can't come up with this answer. I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't find it!! Sorry.

So I'm researching a trip for several family members and myself and husband. I'm going through the online booking system and it says they take a deposit now, and balance due May 13. I can't find out HOW MUCH of a deposit without actually finishing the reservation, which I'm not prepared to do right now.

My question is: How much of a deposit is required at booking NOW?

Thank you!!!

I've tried the search tool with every wording I could think of, and can't come up with this answer. I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't find it!! Sorry.

So I'm researching a trip for several family members and myself and husband. I'm going through the online booking system and it says they take a deposit now, and balance due May 13. I can't find out HOW MUCH of a deposit without actually finishing the reservation, which I'm not prepared to do right now.

Thank you!!!

deposit is 20% of the total cruise fare

See the future cruse sales consultant when on board your next cruise. You each put down $100 bucks and have up to two years to use it. That money becomes your entire deposit required for the next trip and depending on the length of that cruise also gets you a OBC for between 50 and I believe 150 or 250 bucks. A no lose situation.

Thank you!!!

...you have to enter a credit card number before they give you the amount of the deposit ....:confused:

Find a TA that is having their Princess Cruise Night

Sale (lasts a month) .

These sales offer reduced deposits as well

as other nice things like OBC , group rates , ect.

Good advice... thanks!

As a past passenger, we only paid 10% of the total fare for the deposit. Our friends who are NOT past passengers would pay 20%.

You can always call Princess directly and ask. They are great and will NOT high pressure you to book a cruise.

Trouble is, WE can pay the whole thing at once. The family going with us (who have never cruised) can't. :(

I would call a Cruise TA and ask when they are having $100 deposits. This helps a lot!

Excellent. Thanks all. We've always paid up front for our past cruises, so I never knew how much deposit was required if you don't pay 100%. Didn't want to go so far as to put my credit card number in, so I asked you fine people! Cruise Critic to the rescue!!

Archived