Printing Luggage Tags

shelly11

Can someone point to where you can print your luggage tags on the NCL website? We still haven't received our welcome aboard package in the mail like we have on past cruises so it looks like I might have to print them, but I can't find them on the site.

Can someone point to where you can print your luggage tags on the NCL website? We still haven't received our welcome aboard package in the mail like we have on past cruises so it looks like I might have to print them, but I can't find them on the site.

Ours came 2 weeks prior to sail date.. I know close ;)

Have you created an account on http://www.ncl.com? If so, sign in and go to the tab - "Getting Ready for Your Cruise." Then go to "online checkin." After you complete everything there, you should be taken to a PDF file that shows "Print cruise docs." Also will have "print luggage tags."

NCL stopped sending out paper Welcome Aboard Booklets at the beginning of November. They are all electronic now.

Your luggage tag(s) will be printable from your edocs.

NCL stopped sending out paper Welcome Aboard Booklets at the beginning of November. They are all electronic now.

Your luggage tag(s) will be printable from your edocs.

Have you confirmed with NCL that we won't get the luggage tags any more.We had them for a November cruise but have only received an welcome aboard booklet by e-mail for January cruise so thought maybe they were doing away with the "real" tags as some other lines have done.

Are you in a suite? They are still sending them out suite passengers.

No suite this time, just balcony. As I got my luggage tags for our cruise in November about 6 weeks prior to the cruise, I thought I'd have them by now for the Jan. 16 cruise.

I'm in a balcony as well. I've emailed my PCC about it but might call on Monday. I did find the link to print so I can do that if they don't send them.

Better get busy printing. I think if you check with your roll call the only ones with luggage tags sent are suite passengers. That is the case on my Jan Sun cruise.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Okay...dumb question. You just print them on regular printer paper, cut them out and tape them around the handle? How do you do that if you don't put the tags on until after your flight and before you board which is always was when I was advised to affix them.

Wont they still put tags on at the port for you?

Better get busy printing. I think if you check with your roll call the only ones with luggage tags sent are suite passengers. That is the case on my Jan Sun cruise.

Sounds right , ours came a little over a week ago for a 12/24 cruise .

Suite ..

Okay...dumb question. You just print them on regular printer paper, cut them out and tape them around the handle? How do you do that if you don't put the tags on until after your flight and before you board which is always was when I was advised to affix them.

First thing read the directions. I know that is hard. You don't cut them out. Fold as directed. You end up with a 6 layer very strong tag. I pack a mini stapler in my carry on. Take out pre folded tags hit them with 3 or 4 staples and they are good for weeks.

First thing read the directions. I know that is hard. You don't cut them out. Fold as directed. You end up with a 6 layer very strong tag. I pack a mini stapler in my carry on. Take out pre folded tags hit them with 3 or 4 staples and they are good for weeks.

No need to be snippy but thanks for the answer. The ones that came in the booklets were very handy.

Yes they will. I haven't printed tags since our first cruise and not living in US or UK we have never gotten the ready made tags mailed to us and we have gotten the tags just fine at the curb side giving our bags to the porter.

It's fine. I just got out the hospital again so my humor detector is a little low. I think I'll just take a Percocet. :D

Please do; Percocet is a nice pain reliever and mood up-lifter. I hope you are well. I am an RN so I understand your pain.

May you go on a cruise soon for your recovery (from whatever you were in the hospital for)!! :)

Have you confirmed with NCL that we won't get the luggage tags any more.We had them for a November cruise but have only received an welcome aboard booklet by e-mail for January cruise so thought maybe they were doing away with the "real" tags as some other lines have done.

No...I haven't "confirmed" it with NCL as I haven't felt the need to. You are more than welcome to do so yourself if you feel it to be necessary.

wab.jpg

I was actually wondering the exact same thing. I had a grand luggage tag construction idea but then realized I'd likely be attaching them post flight which kind of put a kink in my brilliant plan. I don't usually travel with a stapler. ;) This time may be the first.

I was actually wondering the exact same thing. I had a grand luggage tag construction idea but then realized I'd likely be attaching them post flight which kind of put a kink in my brilliant plan. I don't usually travel with a stapler. ;) This time may be the first.

If you fly in the day before, you can borrow a stapler from the front desk at your hotel.

Archived