Room service on liberty

Back again with another daft question-sorry

May seem strange but when you order room service coffee how does it arrive? I ask because our only previous cruise was on the Disney fantasy and coffee was delivered in a flask. This was great as I would order it at night and it stayed warm for morning- must have a gallon of coffee before I start the day lol. Just wondered if RCI did the same thing.

Back again with another daft question-sorry

May seem strange but when you order room service coffee how does it arrive? I ask because our only previous cruise was on the Disney fantasy and coffee was delivered in a flask. This was great as I would order it at night and it stayed warm for morning- must have a gallon of coffee before I start the day lol. Just wondered if RCI did the same thing.

It comes in a thermal type pot...not sure it would stay warm until morning...But why not just order what you want the night before on your roomservice door hanger, it will usually be delivered at the time you request...Fresh & hot and a great wakeup call as they call right before they deliver it...Enjoy !!

It comes in a thermal type pot...not sure it would stay warm until morning...But why not just order what you want the night before on your roomservice door hanger, it will usually be delivered at the time you request...Fresh & hot and a great wakeup call as they call right before they deliver it...Enjoy !!

Agree, its a carafe and would definatelly not stay hot overnite.

We got insulated carafes.....stayed hot for about 1 hour or so.....plenty of time to drink it and enjoy it. I can't think of ANY sort of container that will keep coffee HOT for more that an hour or so....without an heating element involved. Order every hour if you need it that often! You can tell them when you want the order delivered. It will be so.

I have an amazing stainless steel travel mug that keeps my coffee hot for 4 hours.

yeap. we have a pair of travel carafes, also stainless steel. fill 'em both, lasts the entire drive to NY from Baltimore.. usually 6-8 hours. of course the last few cups are closer to lukewarm than hot but still nowhere near tepid or *worse* cold.

yeap. we have a pair of travel carafes, also stainless steel. fill 'em both, lasts the entire drive to NY from Baltimore.. usually 6-8 hours.....

I think stainless steel is the key... those plastic travel mugs from *gasp* 7-11 or somewhere just don't hold the heat at all.

Sorry to OP for hijacking the thread. :);)

Archived