Vision Review

teacherman

We returned last week from the Dec 3 sailing of Vision of the Seas. We had a great time. The only disappointment, as I have previously mentioned, was not getting to us the Crown Lounge for our sunset drink due to it being close every night for a Diamond reception. I have written a review that should be on the Review Threads in a day or two.

We did not see the singers and dancers. We did enjoy the impersonator, ukulele guy, and the Gaucho show was very entertaining to us. There is only the main theater, as it is a small ship. The theater was never full. We had anytime dining, so we went to shows at times that fit our schedule. All of the musical groups were good, except by day 7 or 8, we were hearing the same songs over and over. Two of the bands are from "other" countries. They sing like "Americans" but when you talk to them they seem to have heavy "foreign" accents. So, I guess they have a playlist that they stick to. The idea of "entertainment" is giving you something to occupy your time. Sometimes we would rather occupy it with a long, leisurely dinner or watching NFL football in the lounge. (Or sleeping).

Thanks. I don't need to be entertained 24/7 or anything near that, but it would be nice to have something fun or interesting going on once in a while. Same old stuff for years. Fine for new cruisers but they generally do not make up the largest portion of those on board on any cruise.

Archived