Brilliance has new Concierge Lounge

rubrrick

As of last night, Betsy and crew moved many of her items up to the Hollywood Odyssey, and between now and the April drydock, the old lounge will be the spillover, and then our during drydock, will become a new suite.

So the night before, and yesterday morning, we had a chance to say goodbye to the old lounge, and were the last ones out as items were being moved to deck 13.;)

Rick

Thanks Rick

Do you know if you will still be able to grab a coffee from the old CL???

Coffee and lates will be available from the old lounge till she goes in to drydock.

Shay and Larry, we were with you in the .CL. Bobbie was a bit under the weather, so we would come in around 6 PM for a drink. Raquel took very good care of us!:D

Rick

Coffee and lates will be available from the old lounge till she goes in to drydock.

Shay and Larry, we were with you in the .CL. Bobbie was a bit under the weather, so we would come in around 6 PM for a drink. Raquel took very good care of us!:D

Rick

Rick, I remember we were typically later ourselves, I hope Bobby is better feling better this week. Is this week # 4 for you, quiet envious....

Enjoy yourselves.

Rick, I remember we were typically later ourselves, I hope Bobby is better feling better this week. Is this week # 4 for you, quiet envious....

Enjoy yourselves.

I wish!! No, we are home, bird now in the oven, having to cook Christmas dinner for Bobbie's folks and family.

Rick

Hi Rick

Now that I have some time, a few more questions.:o

Did you notice an area in the WJ for breakfast or lunch for suite guests.?

How was the suite breakfast? I think I read it was in Portofino??

On our September TA, there were three tables roped off in the small room forward of the main WJ seating area (yep, 3). There were another 20 or so tables where anybody could sit. We usually had a late lunch so had little trouble finding a seat there or anywhere else in the WJ, for that matter. There was no extra service, just the reserved seating, but the little room is a lot quieter, and at night was really peaceful.

The gold card breakfast was in Chops. They had just started doing it, and I'm sure it has greatly improved since then (food was ok, service was spotty and the staff argued with each other constantly).

Hi Rick

Now that I have some time, a few more questions.:o

Did you notice an area in the WJ for breakfast or lunch for suite guests.?

How was the suite breakfast? I think I read it was in Portofino??

Hi, just back from B2B on BR (dec 1 and dec 8) and we had breakfast at Chops every morning! My husband and I, were the only one there, most mornings!! Some day, another couple would come in as we were leaving!!! Food was OK: we liked there because it was very quite! And the staff was very good!!!

Enjoy your cruise on BR!!!:)

Would you by chance have any pics of the new CL area? I was so looking forward to using the old space before dry dock. When using the old area for spill over will there still be service in the old lounge?

Here are a couple of pictures of the new concierge lounge. The second one has a table with a white table cloth in the back of the picture' date=' where the CL is to have a temporary table. In the foreground is a set of brochures that was being brought up. We took these just before we left the ship on December 22nd.

[img']http://i45.tinypic.com/oa5i0g.jpg[/img]

119s5jc.jpg

Rick

Hmmm, just not that classy, cozy feel I had come to expect from a CL. The view however will be great. BTW, I happen to like the really big pics. Thanks so much for posting. You had mentioned that the old CL would be available for overflow and morning coffee. Does that mean that both are available to qualifying passengers prior to dry dock?

Hmmm' date=' just not that classy, cozy feel I had come to expect from a CL. The view however will be great. BTW, I happen to like the really big pics. Thanks so much for posting. You had mentioned that the old CL would be available for overflow and morning coffee. Does that mean that both are available to qualifying passengers prior to dry dock?[/quote']

Yes! Of course, after drydock, the existing old concierge lounge will become a cabin, similar to that of the Serande and Radiance.

Rick

new to this board

Is there a meet and mingle on January 5 cruise?

We are platium and do not know where breadfast is for free cappacino?

Anyone?

Check out the Roll Call section where you will find other cruisers on your specific cruise. They will be able to advise about the Meet & Mingle.

Unfortunately, there is no free specialty coffee for Platinum level.

On our September TA, there were three tables roped off in the small room forward of the main WJ seating area (yep, 3). There were another 20 or so tables where anybody could sit. There was no extra service, just the reserved seating, but the little room is a lot quieter, and at night was really peaceful.

Hi, just back from B2B on BR (dec 1 and dec 8) and we had breakfast at Chops every morning! My husband and I, were the only one there, most mornings!! Some day, another couple would come in as we were leaving!!! Food was OK: we liked there because it was very quite! And the staff was very good!!!

Enjoy your cruise on BR!!!:)

thanks guys.

Let's hope there are more then 3 tables now for lunch. Don't need the service but I like the fact that whenever we decide to go, roaming for a table is not an issue. My favorite suite perk.

We spent so much more time in the WJ in the morning and afternoon on Voyager knowing we could go to Portofino's. It was a good meeting spot also for the family to gather at certain times and plan the days and nights. A little spot in the jammer will do just fine too!!:)

rubrrick-thanks for reporting back. I love the quick run in the CL for coffee and not having to go all the way up to deck 14 will be a plus. My husband consumes coffee by the gallons!!!:o

I goofed on that last message, we are diamond.

is there a breakfast place for diamond members for cappacino?

Until the dry dock this coming April, there should be an area set aside in the Main Dining Room for the Diamond Breakfast. You should get a letter in your stateroom with details.

After the dry dock, there will be a dedicated Diamond Lounge which will offer 24 hr free specialty coffee. There will be no furthur need for the Diamond breakfast area.

Archived