SeaDream I - Jan 6-12, 2013

ganttc

Any CC buddies on SD1 next week? Gantt and Ted from ATLANTA looking for a relaxing week in the sun! I hear our buddies Silvio and Doramas are not on board this week - that's sad - but we'll get over it!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on board.

I see Doramus will not be on Jan 6th cruise. will he be back on SD I by the 19th. Sure would miss him if he wasn't there. Don't recall how long they take breaks !! Someone know how long they are gone ?

Sure it will be loads of fun and great service, but we always like Doramus:p

Doramus is not on vacation; he had an injury. I think that he is ready to return to SD but has to wait until there is a spot open for him to fill. We also were quite disappointed not to see him on our December cruise, but I understand that he is doing well and anxious to return.

Hope you are having a fantastic time, Ganttc! Check in if you get a chance!

Sorry to hear Doramus was injured...hope he has a speedy recovery and is back on SD soon.

Don't count on Gantt to check in with us. He is much too busy with his K1Tonics.:eek: Gantt's typing fingers don't work at sea.:eek::D He really needs to toss us stay at homes a bone.:D Are you there Gantt???

Don't count on Gantt to check in with us. He is much too busy with his K1Tonics.:eek: Gantt's typing fingers don't work at sea.:eek::D He really needs to toss us stay at homes a bone.:D Are you there Gantt???

LOL - even if Gantt isn't "here" (and we are all assuming he's "there", right? :eek:) this post may have just made up for the lack of a SD review today.

Too funny, Jim!!

Archived