Has anyone ever seen a CC Meet and greet on the Freestyle Daily?

hammsz

It is not unusual for NCL to change the location of a M&G....but if they do, ask them to post a sign at the original location directing folks to the new location. Sometimes they will also post a person at the old location.

It is worthwhile to ask them to do this if you get a location change...it is very difficult to alert everyone in your roll call to such a change.

OP, I understand how this could be helpful, but as others have said, it is a private party and should remain that way. I just posted a reminder last night to those who are sailing with us on the Pearl Sunday. I have also seen people put reminders on the cabin doors or the mailboxes outside the door. We have never done that, it is a good idea though. I really think, anyone who is really interested in attending will remember where and when. At least I hope so.

Friends of Dorothy is a meeting for gay folks. Friends of Bill W is for members of Alcohol Anonymous.

Re Meet & Greets: I try to collect e-mails so I can keep folks informed.

Also, put reminder notes in their cabins. NCL did change my meeting place

at last minute on last cruise so it was helpful to have the cabin numbers.

Also make up name badges & meeting room signs. No mention in the Dailies as this is considered a private meeting.

I have been to several meet & greets where they changed the place of the meeting because our roll call had grown so much. On the first one, a lot of people missed it because it was changed 3 times. I was not responsible for organizing this M&G so I'm not sure what they did to get the word out (other than I checked the cc board and found out right before we boarded). We were told at that time that they were not allowed to post signs out about the M&G. :cool:

I organized this meet & greet on my recent cruise 2 weeks ago and our group grew over the last few weeks before cruising. They also changed our m&g to another venue. However, the rep did go down and post a huge sign at the other place and she also stood down there to let people know where the new meeting area was. So that was nice. If she didn't do it (stand down there), I was going to in order to make sure everyone knew where we were at now.

They will not allow you to put it in the dailies. :)

Archived