Post-Cruise Quesionnaire

fairsky1984

We were told many times toward the end of our recent December Golden Princess cruise to Hawaii that we would receive our end-of-cruise questionnaire in email form shortly after our return home. So far, three weeks later, none has arrived.

Does anyone know the usual timeframe before this does arrive? There are certain things I'd like to comment on, good and not so good.

....just wondering :).

We were told many times toward the end of our recent December Golden Princess cruise to Hawaii that we would receive our end-of-cruise questionnaire in email form shortly after our return home. So far, three weeks later, none has arrived.

Does anyone know the usual timeframe before this does arrive? There are certain things I'd like to comment on, good and not so good.

It comes within a few days & possibly went into your Junk email folder.

A year ago on Star Princess the survey was in my e-mail the night before disembarkation. But last month I got home from the Grand and no survey. When my Princess Vacation Planner called later that week I told her and she said my record shows it was sent on the 21st (again, the day before I returned) and that I should check my spam folder (like I already hadn't). She didn't offer to resend it so I assumed it was not possible to have the company that administers the survey do so. But it was still bugging me that I could not (1) give a commendation to my excellent cabin steward; or (2) state my opinion as to how poor the schedule of live music in the bar venues was. So I e-mailed customer service, and a few days later the link to the survey was sent to me (directly from Princess).

*I didn't mean to prattle on so long just to say that they will resend it upon request. I also want to say that my PVP (who is also my Cunard VP) has always given me excellent service and has never failed to follow up on the smallest or silliest of inquiries*

FURTHER EDIT: Unfoturnately I do believe the deadline for returning the survey is two weeks after disembarkation.

When we got home on Wednesday, I noticed, upon checking my email, that my survey was in my spam filter. I don't know why since the other emails got into my in-box (maybe it's a different sender address). We haven't been able to do the survey yet (between trying to get caught up on cleaning the house and other chores) so I hope there isn't an immediate deadline.

Unfoturnately I do believe the deadline for returning the survey is two weeks after disembarkation.

I was able to complete my survey nearly 4 weeks after it was sent at the end of a recent 12 day cruise. I doubt if they realize that we were on a 20 day cruise as a b2b but guess it could be the reason I was able to complete my survey so long after disembarkation.

well' date=' if it's two weeks, I better get the family together for our answers. I hope they have plenty of room for comments. I did fill out something that asked for comments while still on the ship, but while writing my review, new comments come to mind.[/quote']

Each adult on the cruise should get his/her own questionaire from Princess to fill out.

We always seem to get our immediately after the cruise and always fill them out in complete detail--raving about the good guys/stuff and clearly stating our concerns. If there is something about the cruise that truly bothers me, like the supposed "dance band" on our last cruise, I always talk directly to the person/group involved while on the ship, as well as their supervisor, to give them all a chance to do something about it before I make a negative report. If they don't correct the problem, I definitely include that in my review.

If something really, really bothers me, like people blowing smoke onto The Wheelhouse dance floor on the Golden several years back, I not only report it in my review but also follow that up with a phone call and maybe even a letter. On that particular repo cruise on the Golden all of the dancers were so upset about the smoke that they all complained, called and wrote. That was the last time that we ever saw smoking in The Wheelhouse. Praise God for that. :)

Princess really does pay attention to those reviews and comments.

You can call Princess and they will e-mail it to you again.

We have had to do this twice. :(

Archived