Sun Mini Suite Noise from Above?

roger001

Anyone had any noise from the Spinnaker lounge above the Minis on the Sun? We've only been in balcony rooms on the Sun before, but think we'll try a mini this time.

We were in 1209 and didn't hear anything.

Actually the aft big theater is Stardust and the front observation area/lounge is called Observation Lounge.

If I referenced that incorrectly as Spinnaker in a different thread I apologize for the confusion regarding the name on the Sun. Where you looking at the minis up front or aft?

Actually the aft big theater is Stardust and the front observation area/lounge is called Observation Lounge.

If I referenced that incorrectly as Spinnaker in a different thread I apologize for the confusion regarding the name on the Sun. Where you looking at the minis up front or aft?

Thanks...minis up front. And I also call all forward observation lounges the Spinnaker, even if they are not on the different ships.

We had no noise problems either. And the mini-suites on the Sun are extra-special, unlike any others in the fleet! Enjoy!

Thanks. I went ahead and booked one. Just thought maybe music or late night activities from the observation lounge above might create noise.

Archived