We finally Diamond!

abhb

Just checked out status and our 12/30 Explorer was posted and it says Diamond. This is a big deal because they messed up one of our cruises and wouldn't give us Dimond even though we should have been a year ago. Tried fighting it. Wasn't worth the battle :eek:

Just checked out status and our 12/30 Explorer was posted and it says Diamond. This is a big deal because they messed up one of our cruises and wouldn't give us Dimond even though we should have been a year ago. Tried fighting it. Wasn't worth the battle :eek:

Congratulations :)

You will love going into the Diamond Lounge before dinner and having a cocktail on Royal ! Its one of my favorite perks :D

Just checked out status and our 12/30 Explorer was posted and it says Diamond. This is a big deal because they messed up one of our cruises and wouldn't give us Dimond even though we should have been a year ago. Tried fighting it. Wasn't worth the battle

So where is your next cruise? Make sure there is a diamond lounge.

That's some fuzzy math for sure. D+ 175 nights D 80 nights. Diamond plus should be changed to double D and then some :D

Not really. I remember making Diamond and thinking D+ is so far away. I would tell my daughter, D+, not in my lifetime (i'm 58). well here I am a couple of years later and after my Allure 3 nighter next month, I'll be 3 nights away from D+, which I will accomplish most likely by May.

Congratulations! What's next? Next level is closer than you think.
That's some fuzzy math for sure. D+ 175 nights D 80 nights. Diamond plus should be changed to double D and then some :D
I'm attempting to do the math:

Diamond = 80 nights

double that = 160 nights

then some = 15 nights [at least that would equal "then some" in my book]

160 + 15 = 175 = Diamond Plus

I'd agree SOMEONES math is fuzzy, but not sure it is Villagemdu:rolleyes:

Archived