Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

If I could wax poetic

I would do that just for Dave

But I cannot seem to find the words.

So what am I to say?

If I could wax poetic.

I would tell Dave lots of things.

Like thank you and bravo

and the joy your postings bring

But I cannot seem to find a way.

So Dave will never know.

Just how much he gave to us

And it is almost time to go!

Well Said, Adele! Didn't know you were a poet!! :) ... Nice...:)

Dave or anyone else. What do you think? My cabin is E415 right above that seating area. Is there going to be smoking on that side (starboard) of the promenade deck drifting right up to my balcony?

On a moving ship??? I seriously have doubts whether that is aerodynamically possible! Now if it's in port, on a really, really mild day with ZERO breeze, then yes, if someone is on a deck below is smoking, it could conceivably drift upward. Just my musing! :)

On a moving ship??? I seriously have doubts whether that is aerodynamically possible! Now if it's in port, on a really, really mild day with ZERO breeze, then yes, if someone is on a deck below is smoking, it could conceivably drift upward. Just my musing! :)
It's not only possible but an issue on other Princess ships, even when the ship is at sea.

LOl, should I tell him or her I won the contest on this board sponsored by our famous writer?

Wow, I have been trying to clean my house today as I have been so slack following this thread all week. I can't believe how many posts in just 2 hours!!

You can have 1) one of those trinkets you get at trivia contests on board. Or 2) a free emailed ebook version of one of my books. Contact me privately here.

If I could wax poetic

So what am I to say?

If I could wax poetic.

Like thank you and bravo

So Dave will never know.

Nice Job Lady

Well, thanks to Dave, everyone who contributed to this thread and all the recent photos, we just added a Royal Princess cruise to our winter. It wasn't in the works...until today. Guess I finally caught "the bug".

Can't wait for the first reviews and Live Froms!!

Wow, Royal Princess looks STUNNING! She is definitely in my future cruise plans.

I think those standard balcony cabins have very small balconies. It reminded me of the tiny ones on the new NCL Breakaway. Interesting trend.

I'll be looking forward to the upcoming reviews and hope to see lots more interior pictures.

Dave, this truly was a lovely thread. One of the best here on CC for a new ship. Thank you for all your time and dedication.

If I could wax poetic

So what am I to say?

If I could wax poetic.

Like thank you and bravo

So Dave will never know.

Where is that darn 'like' button? :)

Just booked for 10/25/2014 10 days from NY...Such a wait. :D

Hi Janet!

Congratulations on the new booking! What a wonderful repositioning cruise that is going to be from NYC to Fort Lauderdale with lots of sea days to enjoy the ship!!!

thank you Dave for all the info you have provided. Our party of 10 from Colorado will board the Royal on the 23rd in Barcelona, I truely feel that i know the ship

Hi eltejon!

Have a GREAT cruise and we are all looking forward to hearing back from you on your thoughts and impressions of the ship. So far it's all been 100% positive from the social media outlets with the 2000+ guests she had on board today for the lunch and tour. Once she enters regular service with a full passenger load that's when the heat gets turned on! ;)

Well, thanks to Dave, everyone who contributed to this thread and all the recent photos, we just added a Royal Princess cruise to our winter. It wasn't in the works...until today. Guess I finally caught "the bug".

Can't wait for the first reviews and Live Froms!!

Hi PescadoAmarillo!

How very exciting! Cool indeed!!! It's amazing what a few good pictures can do. Hopefully by time we get on her this winter she'll be broken in and the staff will have settled into a nice routine. Let the countdown begin! :D

Archived