Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

Ah I knew someone would get the snap in! :)

The Twitter pic also works, it's a really good shot, she seemed to sail by quite close - those lucky people in Cowes!

Well I had better get on and attend to the roast lamb dinner otherwise I am going to get complaints from the Mr as I am too busy looking at glitzy new cruise ships lol! :)

Yes, I think. There are glass "squares" in the floor. So, it's possible to look down onto the cabins, but anyone staying in those cabins appear to have much more privacy than those under the SeaWalk.

Yes the Seaview bar may not have the view back onto the balconies like the SeaWalk, just those glass squares with the view directly underneath. Maybe someone can confirm this in the next few days.

seaview-small.jpg

I am in A429 what side the sea walk side or Sea view side?

Thanks to everyone for all there information. And a special thanks to Dave.

Betty

Looking at the deck plans its the skywalk....... On your side

I am in A429 what side the sea walk side or Sea view side?

Thanks to everyone for all there information. And a special thanks to Dave.

Betty

As Dave confirmed a few pages back, odd number cabins are on the starboard side (same side as SeaWalk).

Looking at the deck plans its the skywalk....... On your side

Thanks for your help. Not sure if this is good or bad will need to wait and see the reviews.

Again thanks,

Betty

Yes the Seaview bar may not have the view back onto the balconies like the SeaWalk, just those glass squares with the view directly underneath. Maybe someone can confirm this in the next few days.

seaview-small.jpg

Actually it looks like it may be even more intrusive!

People aren't likely to linger on the Skywalk and stare down into the cabins below for a long time but sitting in those comfy chairs with a drink just invites prolonged viewing. :eek:

[attach]274784[/attach]

Sorry, Thanks for indulging me. I had to try to figure out how to do this.

Paul

Lol...now we just to figure out how to post them so they are nice and big like the pics Dave posts! :)

As Dave confirmed a few pages back, odd number cabins are on the starboard side (same side as SeaWalk).
A trick to remembering which cabins are on which side, "left", "port", and "even" all have four letters. So an even-numbered cabin will be on the port, or left-hand, side of the ship. :)

Here's her track of a minute ago:

uquna6yp.jpg

Dave............I have been trying to resist this but have watched so many people wanting to see where their cabin is I am giving in and hope you are not worn out yet Dave. Can you tell me, please, Where our cabin is.... Marina

dech cabin 515 on starboard side. Thanks Terri

Archived