Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

Sorry' date=' I posted last night that the balconies were 32 sq.ft. I was mistaken. It is actually 36 sq.ft. Just copied and pasted this from the Princess Website for the mini suite. I am pretty sure it is the same for the deluxe balcony. The aft balconies are bigger and some of the foward, and angled balconies are larger. I defer to Dave though as he is the expert!

Category: MB

Deck: 14 (Riviera)

Bath Type: Shower/tub

Connecting Room: N/A

Total Size: 299 sq. ft.

Includes Balcony of 36 sq. ft.[/quote']

Has anyone been able to find the sq. footage of a regular balcony? at 36 sq. ft. a mini on royal is 4 sq. ft. smaller than a regular balcony on the other Grand Class ships :(

Handicap cabins are wider than regular BB's, but balcony will just be wider, not longer.

thanks pia. by what you are saying the balcony is not deeper. not sure if that will be problematic. have always had Caribe HC cabin.

A picture, huh? I'll see if I can scrounge up something...just make sure your not standing near any mirrors or small animals when you look at it. :eek:

That would be cool!! I can print it, frame and add it to my wall of fame in my office with all my other cruise pictures in the section with our Royal Princess Photos. Thanks to you, pretty much all my questions have been answered regarding this beautiful new ship. Can't wait until November. :):)

Steve

thanks pia. by what you are saying the balcony is not deeper. not sure if that will be problematic. have always had Caribe HC cabin.

Royal Caribe will not be like what you're used to on other ships. Balconies will be regular size, so the HC doesn't give you depth. It will just give you the width of the HC cabin. It shouldn't be a problem because there will still be a ramp for the wheelchair.

To our wonderful Captain Dave who steered this blog from the Royal Princess embryonic stage, the keel setting to its birth, to yesterday's naming ceremony. And to all those who posted, a BIG Thank YOU!. Even though we have not met, we all became friends.. Dave, we are on the Dec. 8 cruise also. Would you be able to post a time and date at the Service Desk area so we will know where and when to meet our cruise friends after you board.

Thanks again to all.

The Kids

Note to Dave: I think you should have a life size pic with drink in hand made up to be placed around the ship so everyone can have their pic taken with you:D

likebutton.jpg

As usual, thanks for the photos Dave. Love the Enclave pool. On a grueling Baltic itinerary, my two days at sea will be spent in the Enclave (and laundry room). Pool deck looks great at night. I hope there's something beyond that water show.

Hi All! New to this thread (amazing!) and Princess. I'm looking at the forward Mini-suites that appear to have a wrap-around balcony, L108 specifically. The price is great but I can't determine the layout or if the balcony wraps. Any insight would be appreciated. Also, any perks for mini suites? Thanks in advance and apologies if this has been covered. I did a search!

To our wonderful Captain Dave who steered this blog from the Royal Princess embryonic stage, the keel setting to its birth, to yesterday's naming ceremony. And to all those who posted, a BIG Thank YOU!. Even though we have not met, we all became friends.. Dave, we are on the Dec. 8 cruise also. Would you be able to post a time and date at the Service Desk area so we will know where and when to meet our cruise friends after you board.

Thanks again to all.

The Kids

I'll be at the Meet and Greet for sure. If I don't see you there I'm always wondering around the ship taking pictures, especially at 5:30am. ;) Just look for the old guy with white hair and black glasses with a camera strapped around his neck. :D

Hi Kids are you signed up on the Dec 8 roll call? I don't know how to link the page but please feel free to join us.

Note to Dave: I think you should have a life size pic with drink in hand made up to be placed around the ship so everyone can have their pic taken with you:D

I'm afraid someone might draw silly stuff all over my face. :eek: No worries though, after the M&G I'll be wondering all around the ship looking like I'm lost.

On the second half of my last B2B cruise after I had been authoring an extensive LIVE thread for a few days during the first portion, I had all sorts of people walk up to me and introduce themselves. I was amazed even then how much my little LIVE thread had helped so many people.

:D

Archived