Semi live from Reflection

cruisestitch

Your posts are so helpful...thanks again.

If possible, if you can note now 1-2 main courses each night that you had seen or will see in the MDR, it would help us for next week when we board. It is so hard to decide which nights to go to the Specialty restaurants without that information!!

Thanks for posting! We are going on the March 30th cruise and right now we are in St. Maarten so we will see you come in tomorrow or Wednesday!

Anyway, if you are passing by and are able to take a look at cabin 1605 that would be great. We just got switched from 1620 and while its in the same location (1605 - port/1620 - starboard), I've heard alot of good things about the original one we were booked in. Thanks and enjoy!

Night 1 spaghetti bolognese, prime rib

Night 2 formal. Tournedos, duck a la orange, rack of lamb

Night 3 glazed pork chop, snapper,

Hope that's enough to help you match up to menus posted elsewhere

Hmmm

My house:

Night 1 Spaghettios

Night 2 Tuna Suprise

Night 3 Pork and Beans

That is why I love to cruise! March 9th can't get here soon ehough.

Night 1 spaghetti bolognese, prime rib

Night 2 formal. Tournedos, duck a la orange, rack of lamb

Night 3 glazed pork chop, snapper,

Hope that's enough to help you match up to menus posted elsewhere

Very helpful! Will be anxious to hear your other men u items as your week progresses. ENJOY!!

Cruisestitch, thanks for whatever you have a chance to post. It is all appreciated. Question. If you are familiar with the Celebrity wine list posted here last year by Sloop John B, can you tell if there are many changes from that list? An entire year has gone by so I imagine so. Marilyn

Hmmm

My house:

Night 1 Spaghettios

Night 2 Tuna Suprise

Night 3 Pork and Beans

That is why I love to cruise! March 9th can't get here soon ehough.

WOW, with a menu like that, you had better be careful....the Chef might put you in the kitchen! JK :p

By the way, just what is in a Tuna Surprise (please do not tell me leftover Speghettios!) :eek:

WOW, with a menu like that, you had better be careful....the Chef might put you in the kitchen! JK :p

By the way, just what is in a Tuna Surprise (please do not tell me leftover Speghettios!) :eek:

Here goes...

Tuna (no suprise there)

onion

cream of celery soup

corn flakes

dry roasted peanuts (there's a suprise)

olive oil

swiss cheese

Tuna Suprise is the Crown Jewel of every Minnesota church potluck meal.

Thought I would just jump in and say that the ship is indeed fantastic.:):)

Entertainment had been super. Loved the Reflection show - so nice to hear songs I actually remember. (Including Born to run!!). Did see Rory perform but haven't met him yet. Wonderful wine and cheese concert on the lawn last night.

Blu is the best of all our Blu experiences - food and service excellent.

Thought I would just jump in and say that the ship is indeed fantastic.:):)

Entertainment had been super. Loved the Reflection show - so nice to hear songs I actually remember. (Including Born to run!!). Did see Rory perform but haven't met him yet. Wonderful wine and cheese concert on the lawn last night.

Blu is the best of all our Blu experiences - food and service excellent.

delighted to read your current reportings - thank you, Sandi, and cruisestitch, too! sounds like you're having a wonderful time! can't wait to hear about your day today, sxm, correct? - hope you have a great time! and if/when your time permits, would greatly appreciate hearing about your excursion, most esp., if 2 boats go out...) enjoy! et bon voyage!

Thanks to everyone who is posting - we are on reflection next week and can't wait.

Sandi, I am very happy to hear that your experience at Blu has been great! There had been some recent posts to the contrary, and I was a little concerned. We upgraded to Aqua again for Blu and the Persian gardens, and to not have to worry about booking at the specialty restaurants (since I'm not a fan of the MDR - just a personal thing).

Docked next to NCL Epic today. Sail away brought rather more of a view of several of their pax than I might have chosen. Shall we say moons and full Monty's were visible!!!!!!

They were just jealous due to the fact you are on such a beautiful ship.

Have been enjoying your reviews!

Did I read that Donette is on board?!!!! We love her. She has to be one of the most personable hostesses we have ever encounterd. We will be on board in a few weeks. I understand that Capt Pagonis is leaving the end of the month is that true?

Again, thank you for taking the time and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

PS what time did you arrive in PR? We are taking friends to Aqua Viva for dinner and want to make reservations.

Happy Sailing:D

Archived