Semi live from Reflection

cruisestitch

However I will say, I thought Reflection was too crowded in many ways and with so many wanting to do walk off - it just seemed half the ship were doing it and half of those didn't want to wait in line.

We were a group of 7 (our 8th was the medivaced person). A woman travelling alone walked into the middle of our group sometime after 7 am whining about having a 9 am flight. Everyone around us (who had already been waiting over an hour) were not happy and told her to move to the back. The person in charge also told her she had to move to the back. She actually tried to hide around a corner and again she was told to move to the back.

I remember that woman!! What a nerve. How about planning a bit better - there are many reasons why a 9:00 am flight isn't a good idea. All it would take is a traffic issue on the way to the airport. Felt sorry for the woman's long suffering husband who had to our up with her whining.

We waited intil the end of the line but others were apparently too important to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember that woman!! What a nerve. How about planning a bit better - there are many reasons why a 9:00 am flight isn't a good idea. All it would take is a traffic issue on the way to the airport. Felt sorry for the woman's long suffering husband who had to put up with her whining.

We waited until the end of the line but others were apparently too important to do so.

Won't do walk off again!!

I remember that woman!! What a nerve. How about planning a bit better - there are many reasons why a 9:00 am flight isn't a good idea. All it would take is a traffic issue on the way to the airport. Felt sorry for the woman's long suffering husband who had to our up with her whining.

We waited intil the end of the line but others were apparently too important to do so.

Oh haha - I assumed she was alone. She was so sneaky, it was one of our group who asked me who she was cause she was right in the middle of us. I wasn't rude, I just told her we had been waiting and were getting off together so she would need to move back. Everyone told her that then she disappeared behind the first wall.

Even I know enough not to make a 9 am flight and if I do I don't expect others to move for me.

WOW....some people are just freakin idiots:mad:......I am so glad ya'll

told her to get back to the end of the line! That makes me nuts!

Remember that saying "You can't fix stupid"......sounds like that woman!

Archived