Pinnacle Menu

angel4daffodil

Great question. To my knowledge, the Pinnacle does not provide room service. However, if you are in a Deluxe Suite or PS the concierge can arrange just about anything.

We tried on both the Nieuw Amsterdam and Westerdam through some excellent concierges but the reply from the Pinnacle Grill management was, "We cannot guarantee the quality of the food unless it is prepared mere moments from serving."

A.lowing you to get a balcony dinner from the Pinnacle Menu would be a radical step for the planners at HA. So perhaps they will do it I about 50 years...which might bethe same time they finally revamp the menu.

Hank

We tried on both the Nieuw Amsterdam and Westerdam through some excellent concierges but the reply from the Pinnacle Grill management was, "We cannot guarantee the quality of the food unless it is prepared mere moments from serving."

Thanks for the response. I had the same thought. We do love the Pinnacle so we will just go a few evenings while on the cruise. I'm sure whatever menu we order from will be fine, after all we will be dining under the stars with a good bottle of wine with good friends.:)

A.lowing you to get a balcony dinner from the Pinnacle Menu would be a radical step for the planners at HA. So perhaps they will do it I about 50 years...which might bethe same time they finally revamp the menu.

Hank

Too funny:D but true:eek:.

Archived