World Cruise 2014

suey

Well daughter and I have bitten the bullet and booked the 2014 World Cruise on Dawn Princess - nice OBC and a price reduction guarantee. That was our biggest concern on whether to book now or wait for a cheaper price but they have guaranteed to match any future price reduction. Also nice reduced deposit - so we did it:):) So we will be the ones hibernating after Sun Princess cruise saving our money;)

I am so jealous. I'd love to do a world cruise but know this would stretch my husband to the limit. I have two sons, not daughters so that won't do. I could do it solo I guess but that's a long time on my own. Not sure any of my friends would be up for it. Sigh.

When do you travel? So many visas for a world cruise.

Hi Suey

Sounds fantastic ,we were hoping to do a similar thing but like you were aware of the changing fortunes of the cabin prices. May I ask who is giving the price guarantee? Is it Princess or your TA?

Both

Suey ... welcome to the club.... be warned it is very addictive... we will be joining the Dawn in southhampton.....

The only visa's we ever had to get where for India..... I wonder if we have to get any for South America...

joanne

Suey ... welcome to the club.... be warned it is very addictive... we will be joining the Dawn in southhampton.....

The only visa's we ever had to get where for India..... I wonder if we have to get any for South America...

joanne

Sadly I don't think my finances will allow an addiction to long cruises (or my long service leave time) but maybe when I retire. My daughter and I have been planning this for a few years - our once in a lifetime trip. :)

Our once in a lifetime cruise was 4cruises ago!!

It is amazing how addictive it is & how many deals you I'll be able to find when you fall in love with it.

Have a wonderful time.

Maybe you will find a rich husband Mum who can let you retire! & no I am not the daughter travelling with Mum... sniff sniff! I'm the jealous one who hasn't got enough leave (or money) to go with them!!!

BTW Barry Mum got a price guarantee so she wants to watch the price at least until November because if there is a reduction in the price she gets the cheaper price! ;)

I am sure they will have a fantastic time. I must admit I was a bit disappointed that they changed the itinerary for 2014 and aren't doing the LA to Sydney leg. I was planning to join them for that bit to celebrate my 40th birthday but unfortunately the last leg is just too long for me to get time off work now!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

PS Mum if you do find a sugar daddy I am coming on the next world cruise ok!

Archived