LIVE from the Grand Princess - 49 days from FLL thru South America to SFO

Pia1913

Pia- I'm still getting caught up reading your blog but jump back and forth. I, too thank you. I'm sure you spend a good deal of time on these posts, time that you could be spending in other ways. And we reap the benefits of your efforts.

Safe travels and I hope you continue to feel better. It's been three weeks now for me and I'm still coughing from the bug that caught me.

thanks Pia, Ed and I have enjoyed shearing tis cruise with you and Mike. We will be doing the Crown next year, so this has been invaluable to us. The time it takes out of your day is much appreciated, thank you again.

And fair winds and following seas.

Cyndi

Thanks for your very informative blog. We are doing the 31 day from LA to Rio at the end of the year and I have enjoyed reading about the different places especially the little bits of history. Hope you have a safe journey home, however short it may be.

Pia, Thank you for the journey and sharing your adventures. It is time consuming doing a "live" but you have to know how much everyone appreciates all your efforts.

I was looking at your upcoming cruises.Somehow I don't think you are going to wait 6 months for your next cruise. After you rediscover your home and get some rest, I think another cruise will pop up on your itinerary. At least I am hoping.

Thanks,

Sali

Thanks Pia...we will actually be LIVE with you on the Ocean next year. it has been fun going along on this trip with you - did it last year and enjoyed your input and reliving the memories....always read your blog with my morning coffee ...

Safe travels...see ya soon.

Dolores

So I wonder how the Grand will be in the cold weather climate? Does it have any covered pools?

Yes, the Calypso Reef and Pool. It's under the magradome forward of the funnel. (it has a retractable roof). There are a number of images if you google it. Most were on other cruise sites so unable to repost here.

Pia,

I know I'm speaking for the masses, we are all looking forward to your Live From The Royal.

Safe travels back home. You won't be freezing, the weather is beautiful.

I will second that weather report. It's been gorgeous here and you will be very happy when you get home! Thanks again for taking us along and have a safe trip home!

Breakfast over. Immigration cleared. Mobs of people waiting down there. I am still in my cabin thanks to a great steward. We managed to get late Princess transport which is not until after 11, so have lots of time to hang out. Needed to say another goodbye to you all with the remaining minutes. And, internet still NG.

Will check in for a final time at home, but that won't be until some time Sunday afternoon EST.

BYE

Archived