Summitt

Still Dreaming

Just boarded the summit southern Caribbean . We arrived at the dock at 11:20 and were boarding the ship at 11:40. Made resy specialty rest. , For 20% off for tonight!

Have a great cruise. :)

Just boarded the summit southern Caribbean . We arrived at the dock at 11:20 and were boarding the ship at 11:40. Made resy specialty rest. , For 20% off for tonight!

Have fun, we are taking Summit in April 2014, first time since Galaxy many years ago that we will be on Celebrity. Really looking forward to it. Please write a review when you get back!

Enjoy your cruise. We are on the Summit in October for the Canada Cruise and I really splurged since it is my birthday cruise and just changed from Aqua Class to the Penthouse. It is way expensive, but will be an awesome 14 days with good friends !!!

Are you on the Oct. 5 sailing? If so, hop on over and join our roll call. It's great fun.

Kathy

We are in the new cabins, 3116. Nice but definitely shorter. Great floor to ceiling window. But I do miss the balcony! The smoking area by the pool is intense.

We're in 3112 in December. I'd love to see pictures of your cabin and that area of the ship in you have time.

What did you mean by shorter? Compared to what?

thanks!

Enjoy your cruise...we sail her in three weeks:)

Enjoy your cruise...we sail her in FOUR weeks:(;).

StillDreaming, I think you are doing the same itinerary as us, starting with St. Croix.

Have you booked a lot of excursions ? Through Celebrity?

Enjoy your cruise...we sail her in FOUR weeks:(;).

StillDreaming, I think you are doing the same itinerary as us, starting with St. Croix.

Have you booked a lot of excursions ? Through Celebrity?

Hi

We sail in SIX weeks.... and same itinerary... six weeks is long.......

You are from Montreal ? i'm from Longueuil....

What cabin are you in? We just booked an aft on the 11th deck. Some folks posted that there might be a smoke problem wafting up from below (smoking area).MMMMM

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. I love the Summit. Enjoy!

Just returned from the 1/26 sailing and we were in 1130. No issue with smoke at all.

We're in 3112 in December. I'd love to see pictures of your cabin and that area of the ship in you have time.

What did you mean by shorter? Compared to what?

thanks!

We will be sailing in room 3112 just 2 weeks after you disembark. I would love to see pictures of the cabin and your thoughts on that exact cabin (I read it is slightly different than the rest on that level). I do not know if I would want to pay the extra to upgrade to a balcony or not, but after hearing your comments, it may sway me one way or another.

We will be sailing in room 3112 just 2 weeks after you disembark. I would love to see pictures of the cabin and your thoughts on that exact cabin (I read it is slightly different than the rest on that level). I do not know if I would want to pay the extra to upgrade to a balcony or not, but after hearing your comments, it may sway me one way or another.

I'll try to take as many as I can. We'll also try to keep the cabin clean for you ;)

We probably wouldn't upgrade to a balcony if offered. My wife is sensitive to the motion and being on 6 or higher may be a problem for her. I'd rather not take a chance.

BTW, there are some pictures or 3112 in a recent thread. I'll try to search for it.

Archived