1 word Fascination review (1/28-2/2)

rongo31

On edge of seat here with many questions as our last Fascination cruise was not lets say I lost 3 pounds and that was my 44th cruise at the time. Divas....interesting waiting to hear can't wait lol

I would like to ask you (I am gluten free and not eat seafood) few questions if you not mind, since my cruise on the Fascination back in 09, I heard she has gotten better the past year or so.

Were there meat carvings in the lunch buffet daily?

Was the roterserrie any good what did they have was it outdoors?

Was there anything offered to eat besides pizza past 11pm?

Did the lunch buffets have assortment of salads and veggies?

Did you go or look at the dinner buffets?

I know the MDR food is just fair...but I like to hear what your throughts are about the staff as well as the quality/selection of foods. Again, I not eat seafood and need to be gluten free so I stay with beef dishes mainly and veggies.

Does she have punchliners did you go? Are the cocktails glasses very small like the Dream had? What is the entertainment?

Im so excited you will be writing us all here, I can't wait to hear from you and thank you for taking your time to let us know your back also.

I wonder if the OP was referring to the show on the last night of the cruise.

I was also on this cruise, and I also have a one-word review. Seniors. I'm 40, and I am sure that at least 75% of the passengers were older than me. A lot older. I think there were more seniors on board than some of the cruises we've been on that are known for attracting an older crowd like Alaska and Panama.

I wonder if the OP was referring to the show on the last night of the cruise.

I was also on this cruise, and I also have a one-word review. Seniors. I'm 40, and I am sure that at least 75% of the passengers were older than me. A lot older. I think there were more seniors on board than some of the cruises we've been on that are known for attracting an older crowd like Alaska and Panama.

LOL My husband and I were remarking on the same thing!! WE are 40-50's but the demographics were definitely more on the older side. We had a GREAT cruise though!!:)

We were on that cruise too and yes there were a lot of seniors onboard, but we had a wonderful cruise.

Diva's is the new show we saw the last night and it was great. Also the Motor City show is not to be missed.

The food was good, the service was great and the weather was just about perfect.

I'm ready to go back!!!!!

Ahhh! Now I get it.

Did the seniors fall asleep too early for you all? (I'm usually sound asleep by 10 on a cruise) Did they party too hardy?

Nice to know that there are two new shows on the ship=I might have to check them out when we cruise in October.

Thanks for letting me know.:)

Archived