Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach!

dreamydancer617

Whole bunch of us in this Conquest CC's group will be there on August 18th. See you there !!!

I will remind you about the cake one week prior. May need a bigger cake for this group. I will let you know.

Thanks again.

Better make that 2 weeks prior, I'm going back to Canada to show Mom her 1st grandchild Aug 8th:) !

Hello Tom! Good day eh? My Canadian born wife (From Pembroke, in the Ottawa valley eh,) and I are bringing our daughters, and about 50 others to see you on June 29th! We now live in Kent, Washington, and we will be traveling on the Navigator of the Seas. My oldest daughter and many of her friends all graduate from Kentlake High School this week, so this will be a graduation celebration cruise, we have over 90 in our group! Just thought I would warn you these guys like to have fun! Heard nothing but great things about Paradise Beach, so thought I would try and bring the herd!

See ya then! Maybe we can have a corona together!

50...yikes! Hiding out at the bar with you and a couple of beers does sound like a good place to be...thanx for the warning and hasta la vista!

ubouu...we've had a few weddings at night, but no vow renewals, sorry. Google "Cozumel wedding planners". I'm sure someone there could help you out with the red tape n' stuff!

ellyzma...no worries, Sept. is dead and the kiddies will all be in school! You'll have chairs...thanx for the milk!

britishisles...hmmm...I might still be on vacation. What date are ya in?

We have new yard glasses now, 40% more lovable than before!

Just popping in to say "Hi Tom!" My sons and I will be at PB on Fri. June 30, and I'm so hoping to get to meet you. If I know you'll be there I may just bring a little something for you!

Prezzies? I'll definitely be there!:D Hasa la vista!

Yes, they gladly accept American money. :D

I've read on other posts that taxi drivers are playing their games again & suggesting taking you to other beaches after you get in & request Paradise Beach. Do NOT fall for it. Insist that they take you to the beach you request.

Having been to Paradise Beach several times, I know it is a safe, beautiful place, with good food & drinks, clean restrooms with excellent service & massages. I can't wait to get back there. :D

PB Tom

I really like your countdown clock. Found the site earlier today, but couldnt get it to work. Is there a secret to it ?

Really excited about spending the day at your beach on Sept 8th.

Hope to finally meet you.

Tina

elvisrocks...I had trouble with trying to put the words "my vacation" after "until". It would come out "my va^80'/n" or something like that so I just gave up. I didn't have any problem getting the clock on, just get to the "edit signature" section, and paste in the clock that you copied from the other site. I know I'm using waaay tek-nickel terms, but it should work!;) See you in Sept!

Bruce...gracias!

Hello-

Will be visiting Coz. end of July on the Ecstacy. PB sounds wonderful - how far is it from the "downtown" area? Would like to have a chance to go to a beach as well as do some shopping? Is it doable?

Sally

britishisles...Sept 1st..OK! We have our in-house technicians tinkering with the new yard glasses. Hopefully they'll be up to 43-44% by then!;)

srsh...we're only about 8 miles or a 15 min. cab ride from downtown. Beach and shopping can be easily done in one day...hasta la vista!

Barry...hold out for "excellent"! Hey, are you guys coming down on the Saints and Sinners 2 cruise at the end of October?

Quick question about the catamaran snorkel tours from PB. I clicked on the link a few posts back to read about the tour and an option was to "book now". Do you think it's necessary to reserve us a spot on the boat now, or is it something we can just decide to do once we're there? I don't want to have our hearts set on it and find that we should have booked in advance. (We'll be in Coz on Friday June 30).

Hola Tom!

My husband and I are arriving in Cozumel July 27 on the Navigator of the Seas. We arrive at 10:00am and are planning to hit the Mercado and then to your wonderful beach! All of the posts I have read are very exciting and I can't wait to hit your beach (and bar..lol..).

I am hoping to meet you and get a few directions on shopping and dinner with the locals. I am a Spanish teacher and want to practice the language. We are more interested in the local fare/culture and not so much in the tourist spots.

Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Liz

Hola Tom!

My husband and I are arriving in Cozumel July 27 on the Navigator of the Seas. We arrive at 10:00am and are planning to hit the Mercado and then to your wonderful beach!

Liz, you should go to PB first then to the Mercado. If you go to the Mercado first and buy stuff, you'll have to carry it around the rest of the time. It would be best to make that the last stop. You might also enjoy eating in town back away from the tourist areas. MMmm good food and a change to practice your spanish at the same time.

PB Tom,

Yes. I am coming with Zone, Randy, Chris, Brenda and 150 more on CC Group Cruise Carnival Conquest.

We are in Cozumel on friday October 20th!!! We need to see lots of "rentals"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

bubba barry

Bruce-R-

I read somewhere that the Mercado closed at 1:00pm. If this is true, with us arriving at 10:00 am I don't think we will have time to beach it then shop. I love tallavera pottery and I am looking forward to mixing with the locals.

Can anyone tell me what time the Mercado closes?

Hola Tom!

My husband and I are arriving in Cozumel July 27 on the Navigator of the Seas. We arrive at 10:00am and are planning to hit the Mercado and then to your wonderful beach! All of the posts I have read are very exciting and I can't wait to hit your beach (and bar..lol..).

I am hoping to meet you and get a few directions on shopping and dinner with the locals. I am a Spanish teacher and want to practice the language. We are more interested in the local fare/culture and not so much in the tourist spots.

Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Liz

Sure, just take me and my Mexican wife to dinner and you can practice all you want:D ! See you soon, we'll have a nice chat and I'll steer you in the right direction!

PB Tom,

Yes. I am coming with Zone, Randy, Chris, Brenda and 150 more on CC Group Cruise Carnival Conquest.

We are in Cozumel on friday October 20th!!! We need to see lots of "rentals"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

bubba barry

Oh Jeeeze! I'm really gonna have to take that day off so I can make sure none of you ends up in jail:p !

Bruce-R-

I read somewhere that the Mercado closed at 1:00pm. If this is true, with us arriving at 10:00 am I don't think we will have time to beach it then shop. I love tallavera pottery and I am looking forward to mixing with the locals.

Can anyone tell me what time the Mercado closes?

Mercado closes at 1pm. That's the part where they sell fruits/veg and where the butchers and fishmongers ply their trade. Around that are stalls with household items, clothes etc. They close at 9pm....

Archived