Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach!

dreamydancer617

Hey Tom,

Will be arriving at your fine beach Monday, July 17...from the Glory...10 of us in all from Charleston, SC. ages (4-62)... We can't wait....have read so many wonderful reviews about the beach and all of you. There is parasailing, right?...

Hope we get to meet you...

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

ellyzma...No reservations needed or taken. Just grab a cab and head on down...

Sept. 20th? You just might be the only ones here. September is the slowest month of Slow Season!

karenbf...see ya soon! Thanx for the offer but I don't really need anything from "home".

jtryan...well, the plans are done, the contractor hired....just waiting on them darned permits! Feb? Hopefully!

peabody304...yup, the tour is back at 2:30 and the pier is just a 10 minute taxi ride away...no worries!

COPZWIFE...I'll be there! And yes, parasailing is available...hasta la vista!

Only for about half the population ;)

Seriously, it probably isn't against the law to go topless, but it certainly isn't appropriate to do so at PB. The beach where you saw the topless woman was probably on the East side of the island where few people visit.

Whole bunch of us in this Conquest CC's group will be there on August 18th. See you there !!!

I will remind you about the cake one week prior. May need a bigger cake for this group. I will let you know.

Thanks again.

We are on the Carnival Glory and will be in Cozumel on Aug. 14th. I had originally planned on going to Xcaret, but they are sold out. So I started to look for other alternatives and PB looks like just the thing. We will have 4 adults and 4 kids ages 18-13 with us. so I think we will enjoy it. My only question is will it be too hot to actually enjoy the beach in August.

Michele

I've been reading up on Paradise Beach, we'll be there June 19th, coming in on the Carnival Sensation. My wife was at Cozumel two years ago (on the Jubilee, I think) with our youngest son & his girlfriend, it'll be just she & I this time. They went to Playa Del Sol (sp?), but we're definitely sold on PB thanks to all the good folks here who have shared their experience. (And how cool is it to have Tom on-line, eh?

Tom, looking forward to meeting you, what can we bring you?

Chappy

Chappy, we'll be there June 19th, too (Glory). We're easy to spot - we're the only ones on the beach not drinking! Weather.com is saying it'll probably be raining :( .

Georgia Mariner

What time does the snorkel trip leave the beach? I'll be there on June 24th and I'd like to have time to enjoy the beach, and if possible do a little shopping in town. We are only in port from 9 to 4. I'm trying to figure out if it would be best to shop before or after paradise beach.

Hi Tom a question about parasailing is it available there and is it safe,what are your thoughts,we will be there on November 3rd thanks Tom, oh ya I hear you like fresh milk from the ship No problem consider it there....Phil

I was really disappointed when we were on the ship, or ships in this case for we have been 4 cruises. I was the only topless person on the topless deck and we have been to several beaches and saw absolutely nothing in the way of bare breast. Bummer!

But to quote Mel Tillis as he commented on Dolly Parton. "Ya-ya se-se-een wu wu wun ya seen um ba-both.:D

No, honestly, I have heard of some beaches in PDC where people go topless but on most of the beaches close to San Miguel you have little to worry about. The only thing that I saw at Paradise Beach was one or two skimpy swimsuits. Ok, ok, they were really thongs.

singledad...looks like I'll be missing your party as I'll be in Canada showing my Mom her 1st grandchild! I'll make sure one of the other manager takes care of your cake though!

Mikib...Hot? HA! Why do ya think I'm heading to Canada in August?;)

Yup it'll be hot but we've got that gorgeous ocean to cool off in ...have fun!

cbrtls5...I'll see ya soon!

Geogia Mariner...Trying to predict the weather around here is difficult, esp. 6 days out. Even if we get rain, it's usually just a quick shower...

sooner luvr...Cabs are either 12 or $13USD (depending which pier you're coming from) one way for 1-4 people. Snorkeling from shore is not as good as it was before the hurricanes of course, but there are stil fish out there. Try under the pier where the fishies chill in the shade...

k-mac...the 2 hour trip leaves at 12:30 pm.

ubouu...yup, available from the wave runner rental guys. They'll set you up. It's very safe these days as you take off and land on a platform at the back of the boat. No more running along the beach and getting yanked up in the air like the old days!:D Thanx for the milk!

Tom,

As long as the weather holds, looks like we'll be visiting you on Monday, June 19 off the Glory :) . It is my sons 11th birthday (Chris) and he can't wait to play on the water toys, especially the trampoline. Looking to see if you have anything there we can do special for birthday?

With all the wonderful reviews I've seen on this site :D , we (myself, husband Jim, daughter Samantha 16, son Chris) are looking forward to a great day at Paradise Beach.

April

Hello Tom! Good day eh? My Canadian born wife (From Pembroke, in the Ottawa valley eh,) and I are bringing our daughters, and about 50 others to see you on June 29th! We now live in Kent, Washington, and we will be traveling on the Navigator of the Seas. My oldest daughter and many of her friends all graduate from Kentlake High School this week, so this will be a graduation celebration cruise, we have over 90 in our group! Just thought I would warn you these guys like to have fun! Heard nothing but great things about Paradise Beach, so thought I would try and bring the herd!

See ya then! Maybe we can have a corona together!

Tom-

It looks like the Disney Magic will be in port also on Sept 19th...

They get in at 7:30 am and we don't get in until 9:00...

Make sure you have some chairs for us as a trade off for some Chocolate Milk!:D

I hear your chicken nachos are wonderful... I am really looking forward to these!

See you soon (not soon enough)...

Ellyzma (Beth)

Archived