Per cruise spreadsheets please

sherri41

My husband and I love travel and I particularly love the planning and preparation.

We are from Australia but enjoyed a lovely sojourn in Williamsburg a couple of years ago, we had 5 weeks in the States at that time and loved every minute. We were there last year too but only spent a couple of weeks, before and after a Star Princess South American cruise.

Pam

Hi Sherri

I would love a copy of your cruise files. I am not a list person but my husband is. I think I can really impress him with all of your hard work.

Thanks, Shannon

Hi. If you'll give me your email address, I'll be happy to send it. I can't upload it to CC because it's an Excel spreadsheet. CC doesn't support that file format.

sherri41

My husband and I love travel and I particularly love the planning and preparation.

We are from Australia but enjoyed a lovely sojourn in Williamsburg a couple of years ago, we had 5 weeks in the States at that time and loved every minute. We were there last year too but only spent a couple of weeks, before and after a Star Princess South American cruise.

Pam

Wow. Williamsburg is just up the road (10 miles) from me. It's a lovely area. I'll be happy to send you the file. It will be coming to you shortly.

Sherri

OMG....I thought I was the only one who planned a cruise with a spreadsheet. Now I only do this for a big trip, but I find it helps to keep track of all the expenses and where I'm at in paying it off. Additionally, it can maintain a "To Do" list. I create an action item with a deadline. For example, this year we're doing a transatlantic cruise with a 10 day pre-cruise land tour. I can't buy train tickets until 90 to 120 prior, so I have action items set up telling me what date I can begin purchasing the train tickets. I also use it to keep track of reservation such as hotels, rental cars, and tours. I'm know to have multiple reservations at different hotels or rental agencies so these spreadsheets come in handy to keep track of prices and what needs to be cancelled as our plans get finalized.

OMG....I thought I was the only one who planned a cruise with a spreadsheet. Now I only do this for a big trip, but I find it helps to keep track of all the expenses and where I'm at in paying it off. Additionally, it can maintain a "To Do" list. I create an action item with a deadline. For example, this year we're doing a transatlantic cruise with a 10 day pre-cruise land tour. I can't buy train tickets until 90 to 120 prior, so I have action items set up telling me what date I can begin purchasing the train tickets. I also use it to keep track of reservation such as hotels, rental cars, and tours. I'm know to have multiple reservations at different hotels or rental agencies so these spreadsheets come in handy to keep track of prices and what needs to be cancelled as our plans get finalized.

A person after my own heart! For me, planning is half the fun.

Sherri

I would love to have it as well. My email is mcmoore58@verizon.net . Thanks in advance for sharing all of your hard work.

Michael m.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Hi Michael. I'm emailing this workbook to you today. I noticed in your signature that you're sailing on Oasis. We are too (in November), so this workbook should be really good for you - I hope so at least. I did a lot of research thru the various forums on CC and have one entire sheet in this workbook dedicated to Oasis deck plans. In particular the food and show venues, and what is offered at each, whether they are "for fee" or included, and what the prices are. I hope it comes in helpful to you. Also, the MDR menu is listed for Oasis. The formal/casual nights will vary depending on your itenerary (Eastern or Western)... but that can be easily moved around. I hope you can use all or part of it for your cruise. I'm so jealous! I wish ours wasn't still five months away.

Sherri

Hi Michael. I'm emailing this workbook to you today. I noticed in your signature that you're sailing on Oasis. We are too (in November), so this workbook should be really good for you - I hope so at least. I did a lot of research thru the various forums on CC and have one entire sheet in this workbook dedicated to Oasis deck plans. In particular the food and show venues, and what is offered at each, whether they are "for fee" or included, and what the prices are. I hope it comes in helpful to you. Also, the MDR menu is listed for Oasis. The formal/casual nights will vary depending on your itenerary (Eastern or Western)... but that can be easily moved around. I hope you can use all or part of it for your cruise. I'm so jealous! I wish ours wasn't still five months away.

Sherri

This spreadsheet is amazing. Thanks so much.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD