Per cruise spreadsheets please

Good morning.

Don't know if you sent it,if you did thanks

but,I checked my e-mails I don't have it.

could you please try again.Thanks

Hello again. Yes, I did send it yesterday, but will resend today. To confirm, I'm sending to JECCLC@aol.com. Perhaps your junk or spam filter is getting it since it's coming from my work email address. The email it's coming from is sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com (if you want to add that to your safe list). If you don't get it this time, try emailing me at that address and I'll reply with the spreadsheet attached. :)

I just checked my email and couldn't find it......would it be possible to resend it?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi. I did send it to you yesterday. But will be happy to send again. To confirm, I'm sending to daveandjenny30a@aol.com. Perhaps your junk or spam filter is getting it since it's coming from my work email address. The email it's coming from is sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com (if you want to add that to your safe list). If you don't get it this time, try emailing me at that address and I'll reply with the spreadsheet attached. :)

nevermind! Found post #74 and google docs worked for me too. Thanks again!

Great! It works for some and not for others. I can't explain it. But glad you were able to download it.

Sherri

Thank you so much, this will be invaluable in the comming weeks and have started compiling my shopping list. :):)

Paula

I'm so glad it will be helpful to you. Happy cruising! (And I've added one thing to my packing list for my upcoming cruise. Bungee cords. They won't let you self embark using the moving staircase unless you have one hand free and your luggage is "secured". So to secure my carryon, camera bag and everything else onto my rolling suitcase, I will use a bungee cord.):)

I've had so many requests for my cruise planning spreadsheet that I finally posted it to Google Drive. A link to the document can be found in Post #74 on this thread. For some reason, it works for about half the people, and doesn't work for the other half. I don't know why. If you're able to open the document in .pdf format but can't download it as an Excel file, you're not getting the full benefit. The spreadsheet has lots of formulas built in so that the information entered on one page automatically transfers to other pages throughout the document.

I'm happy to email it to anyone who would like a copy. I don't always have time to check this thread (daily). Please feel free to email me at sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com if you'd like a copy and can't get it by using the link in Post #74.

Happy Cruising everyone!

• Like 1

Hi Sherri,

I would appreciate it if you could send me your spreadsheet as google docs don't work for me either, well it could be me too..

I am in the early planning stages for a Bermuda cruise next year and I will have a newbie with us on the cruise and I think something like this will help her a lot plus me as I will be doing all the planning..

You are such a whiz with this, I wish you lived closer to show us the ropes..

Thanks from all of us

my email is: mitzib@atlanticbb.net

Thank you again.

Sherri, my most wonderful bestest friend I didn't even know existed until 10 minutes ago, would it be possible to get your spreadsheet sent to my email address too?

yilluppony@hotmail.com

Thank you so very much for sharing all your hard work... :D

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Sherry,

Please forget the above post as I figured it out and have printed them, it is a start but Thank you for sharing this on CC for us..:)

Look for it shortly. :)

Sherri, my most wonderful bestest friend I didn't even know existed until 10 minutes ago, would it be possible to get your spreadsheet sent to my email address too?

yilluppony@hotmail.com

Thank you so very much for sharing all your hard work... :D

Coming to you shortly. :)

Hi. Did you ever receive it? If not, email me directly (see Post #130 for address) and I'll try replying to you with the document as an attachment.

Hi Sherri,

Thank you so much. I have it now! I can start exploring it....looks fantastic.

Jenny

Sherri thank you for the spreadsheet, it is going to be fantastic for our first cruise. OH will be so impressed that I haven't forgotten something essential that you can't buy at sea :D

Thanks to all contributors on this thread - all v useful for a newbie

Hi Sherri - I thought I was organized when it came to travel planning but your spread sheet sent mine right out the window! If you are still sending it please send it to me too: lad-uds@cox.net :)

Hi. I tried sending it to you this morning but received a mail administrator reply saying it's an invalid email address. If you'd like to email me directly at sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Hi,

I found this thread today and what a great spreadsheet. You are very generous to share your hard work with everyone. I tried to use Google Docs, but could not save the file. Would you mind sending it to me?

treblmakr@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!!!

Suz

Hi. I just emailed to you. I'm sorry it's taken so long. I don't check the thread daily. Happy cruising.