Per cruise spreadsheets please

OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Your cruise planner in the excel file is great. I think I need to regroup because I am not prepared to travel in August. Thanks

Sheila

Hi Sherri-

Thank you so much for your willingness to share with others. It is greatly appreciated.

Would you mind sending a copy to me? I am at arch713@aol.com

Thank you again!

I'm happy to send it to you. Coming to you shortly. :)

Hi Sherri~Can you please send me a copy as well? Thank you for sharing all your hard work! jacklinemukiibi@gmail.com

Look for it this morning. Happy to send it. :)

Your cruise planner in the excel file is great. I think I need to regroup because I am not prepared to travel in August. Thanks

Sheila

I'm glad you were able to access it. Happy cruising! You'll be going before I do. My next isn't until November.

Sherri - So sorry but I could not get it to download either - can you send it to me? admcghee@comcast.net. Thanks so much!

I'll send it to you this morning. Sorry you couldn't access via GoogleDrive. Im new to Google Drive, and it seems to be hit or miss with folks. Some are able to download from it, others aren't. Look for an email this morning. It will come from my work email.

OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Sherri,

This chart is great. Can you email it to me. Greatly appreciative. Thanks

sdjrealtor@sbcglobal.net.

Sheila

Sherri,

This chart is great. Can you email it to me. Greatly appreciative. Thanks

sdjrealtor@sbcglobal.net.

Sheila

Coming to you in a few minute.

Sherri - I'd like a copy of your Excel spreadsheet too. My email is mrsmull05@yahoo.com. I really appreciate you sharing!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Coming to you too, in just a few.

Sherri - Who knew what you were getting into when you mentioned your little (actually big!) spreadsheet! LOL

I am a planning freak too but my spreadsheet was nothing like yours! I wanted to thank you so much for posting it! I just booked an August cruise this week and came across this post a few minutes ago and I have already downloaded it!! Thanks for posting it online!!

I would love to go on the Oasis - I am definitely thinking about it next year - but this year I'm going on the Carnival Magic. I love your spreadsheet but I'm worried about getting obsesses with customizing it to the Magic. hahaha I would love to have as much info about the Magic as you have about the Oasis of the Seas.

Anyway, count me as one of the very many in the Sherri Fan Club!!!

Thank you very much for sharing!! You are very kind!

Sherri - Who knew what you were getting into when you mentioned your little (actually big!) spreadsheet! LOL

I am a planning freak too but my spreadsheet was nothing like yours! I wanted to thank you so much for posting it! I just booked an August cruise this week and came across this post a few minutes ago and I have already downloaded it!! Thanks for posting it online!!

I would love to go on the Oasis - I am definitely thinking about it next year - but this year I'm going on the Carnival Magic. I love your spreadsheet but I'm worried about getting obsesses with customizing it to the Magic. hahaha I would love to have as much info about the Magic as you have about the Oasis of the Seas.

Anyway, count me as one of the very many in the Sherri Fan Club!!!

Thank you very much for sharing!! You are very kind!

You're very kind. And I bet if you search the Carnival boards and reviews you'll find all the info you want on the Magic! That's what I did for the Oasis. I did the same thing for the Liberty for our last cruise a couple of years ago. Have a great cruise.

Sherri

Please could you send me a copy also to paulabradley23@hotmail.com

I set sail in 3weeks and need all of the help I can get!!

Paula

Coming to you this morning. Happy sailing.:)

If your still sending it, I'd love to have a copy. The PDFs looked fabulous. Pfohlsmarketing@fbx.com

Be on the lookout this morning. :)

Thank you!!!

Sherri, for some reason I can't do the Google thing....are you still sending your document out? My daughter and I aren't going on our first cruise for 231 days but I have a feeling your spreadsheet would beat the one she had done (sorry Kylie)...my email address is daveandjenny30a@hotmail.com

Hello Sherri. I would love a copy of your spread sheet sent to me. Sandy.lawton@hotmail.com thx

I'm happy to send it to you. Look for it shortly. :)

Sherri, for some reason I can't do the Google thing....are you still sending your document out? My daughter and I aren't going on our first cruise for 231 days but I have a feeling your spreadsheet would beat the one she had done (sorry Kylie)...my email address is daveandjenny30a@hotmail.com

It's coming to you shortly. :D