On Board Credit

skiladyldp

Hello, My TA is giving us on board credit. Can I use that to pay towards the beverage package? We plan to buy the package since it works well for us and I can't think of anything else I would use the credit for. I don't plan to use the spa or buy stuff from their on board stores. Thank you for your help.

If you buy the package onboard ..yes

Anything that goes on your World Card the OBC will be used for those purchases

If you buy the Liquor Package for a entire 20-day cruise, are the 1st day of embarkation and the 20th day of disembarkation part of the cost; or, are they excluded and you only pay for 18 days?

I know that you do not have to buy the package for the whole cruise; but, that once you purchase it, you must buy all remaining days.

Is it true that the last day you can buy the Liquor Package is the 3rd day of the cruise?

TIA

Thanks for all the information. Prepaid tips are included in our package so we don't need to worry about that either. If my TA has posted our on board credit a few days before the cruise can I call Oceania and get the beverage package and have them use the on board credit or do I need to wait until board the ship to do this.

Thanks for all the information. Prepaid tips are included in our package so we don't need to worry about that either. If my TA has posted our on board credit a few days before the cruise can I call Oceania and get the beverage package and have them use the on board credit or do I need to wait until board the ship to do this.

You need to book onboard to use the OBC

If you pre book the package you pay at the time of booking

just like the cooking classes, excursions etc...

If you buy the Liquor Package for a entire 20-day cruise, are the 1st day of embarkation and the 20th day of disembarkation part of the cost; or, are they excluded and you only pay for 18 days?

I know that you do not have to buy the package for the whole cruise; but, that once you purchase it, you must buy all remaining days.

Is it true that the last day you can buy the Liquor Package is the 3rd day of the cruise?

TIA

I am not up on the beverage packages but you can purchase it on embarkation day according to others

You will not pay for disembarkation day because the bars are not open that morning;)

Yes, if you don't buy the liquor package by the third day it is no longer available. Hold true for the internet package too. Don't forget you may have gratuities to pay too.

On longer cruises can can buy the Internet package up to the 7th or even 10th day of the cruise - I do not know if this is true for the liquor package as well.

I am not up on the beverage packages but you can purchase it on embarkation day according to others

You will not pay for disembarkation day because the bars are not open that morning;)

We will be on a SA cruise that starts in Rio (embarkation day; embarking in early afternoon), but does not leave Rio until the afternoon of the following day (ie we overnight in Rio).

So, what day would the liquor package start if we bought it for the whole cruise.

TIA

We will be on a SA cruise that starts in Rio (embarkation day; embarking in early afternoon), but does not leave Rio until the afternoon of the following day (ie we overnight in Rio).

So, what day would the liquor package start if we bought it for the whole cruise.

TIA

I am guessing embarkation day or you could buy it on day 2 if you choose

Archived