Pre-Boarding Behavior

alexspepa

You are standing in line to board your favorite cruise ship when you notice the couple in front of you naively has a bottle of premium vodka sticking out of their carry-on luggage. Do you:

a - Flag down the first available security guard to point out the transgression and volunteer for the stoneing squad ( I mean shooting at dawn is obviously too good for these rule breakers)?

b - Stay quiet and hope that the disturbance allows you and your wife to quietly sneak your bondage handcuffs and whip on board?

c - Show them the tonic and lemons you bought for just this opportunity and ask them to adjourn to a less busy part of the embarkation area to enjoy a quiet happy hour?

You are standing in line to board your favorite cruise ship when you notice the couple in front of you naively has a bottle of premium vodka sticking out of their carry-on luggage. Do you:

a - Flag down the first available security guard to point out the transgression and volunteer for the stoneing squad ( I mean shooting at dawn is obviously too good for these rule breakers)?

b - Stay quiet and hope that the disturbance allows you and your wife to quietly sneak your bondage handcuffs and whip on board?

c - Show them the tonic and lemons you bought for just this opportunity and ask them to adjourn to a less busy part of the embarkation area to enjoy a quiet happy hour?

First tell them you can see it and hide it better, then ask them their cabin number and should I bring the tonic and lemons

By the sounds of the answer choices given by the OP (stoning squad, bondage handcuffs, private party) this may have been a tongue and cheek thread meant to solicite satirical answers. ;)

It was and i apologize for starting a new thread just to do that...I should know better than to type while imbibing.

It was and i apologize for starting a new thread just to do that...I should know better than to type while imbibing.

Absolutely no need to apologize. Some folks on here are so bitter and hateful they jump at the chance to scold others. Pathetic? Yes. They should be the ones apologizing for having no sense of humor.

This could have been a delightful thread had everyone not been so negative. And that is a shame.

Thanks alexspepa for trying. ;)

Absolutely no need to apologize. Some folks on here are so bitter and hateful they jump at the chance to scold others. Pathetic? Yes. They should be the ones apologizing for having no sense of humor.

This could have been a delightful thread had everyone not been so negative. And that is a shame.

Thanks alexspepa for trying. ;)

That is very kind of you t o say - thank you.

Is B a No no :rolleyes:;):p:o

Archived