New dining room and bar menus have been requested

Bill Leiber

There are really some good blended scotch that are the same price as smirnoff and beafeaters, so come on Azamara, you sail in Europe! Please :) Grouse, Bells if you must, Bushmills a smooth Irish....:(

Hubby wants a dark rum the gay mountain stuff is not good and where is the bacardi?

J&B and J walker Red are also being offered in the scotchs

no other rums

I hate to whine, but the Jim Beam bourbon is likely the white label stuff, which we Kentuckians find undrinkable neat, on the rocks, or in a Manhattan. :( So my wife will not be pleased. On the other hand, I'm quite happy with my Beefeaters martini. But we're actually much more interested in the wine choices.

J&B and J walker Red are also being offered in the scotchs

no other rums

Ah, panic over here then

It will be good if Bill could post the full list so we can calm down (if appropriate) :D

Finlanda and smirnoff vodka

Gordon and Beefeater gin

Sea Gram Whiskey

Jim Beam

Cutty Sark

Jose Curevo silver Tequila

Mount Gay Rum

Apricot Brandy

Blue curaco

Butterscotch schnapps

Peach schnapps

(there was more but did not capture everything

Beer is Bud, Bud light and Becks

coctails will be all mixed drinks

Appletini, pina colada

Rum Runner, long island iced tea

Screwdriver etc

Wine there is of a total 19 but did not ask if all was included

That's the Blue Wave covered.

Phil

There frankly is nothing on that list that I would go out of my way to drink. No single malt, no decent Kentucky Whiskey. I agree with the earlier comments about Mt Gay Rum.

I am not a heavy drinker, which is why I said that the inclusion of liquor wouldn't enhance my experience very much originally, but I do like better quality ingredients than those listed. My Single Malt preference is Longmorn; my Bourbon is Maker's Mark, My mixing bourbon is Early Times. I prefer Brinley Gold Rum from St. Kitts, but there is nothing wrong with Bacardi, in my opinion. And yes, I do like Dos Equis.....:)

Azamara will have to do better to make this attractive to me.

From Le club vovage there was more on the list just could not write it fast enough the list should be out later. I was happy with the long island, pina colada and the appletini

Sorry to be dense, but was this an audio, a video, or what? Is it possible to find a replay. Interesting that Bill has not yet posted anything.

Sorry to be dense, but was this an audio, a video, or what? Is it possible to find a replay. Interesting that Bill has not yet posted anything.

I was thinking exactly the same. I cannot find it anywhere on the Azamara site.

I too am surprised that Bill has not posted, especially as the cat is apparently, now out of the bag.

If you want to know what spirits, beer and wine is being offered call Azamara Le club voyage they have the list of what is included which is what I did and then I posted it on here. There is no cat out of the bag since my info came directly from Azamara. I do believe when Bill does come back to post it will be a more completed list with detail explanation.

If you want to know what spirits, beer and wine is being offered call Azamara Le club voyage they have the list of what is included which is what I did and then I posted it on here. There is no cat out of the bag since my info came directly from Azamara. I do believe when Bill does come back to post it will be a more completed list with detail explanation.

Perfect, thanks.

Thanks for the clarification. I have been scouring the 'net' for this info, which explains why I couldn't find it!

Thanks for that, when I said 'cat out of the bag' I did not mean to cause offence. It was very much tongue in cheek, purely because Azamara have seemed reluctant to part with this information. Our TA has been trying to get this information for the past couple of weeks, to no avail.

At least those who are cruising on the 1st post AI cruise, have some idea what to expect.

[At least those who are cruising on the 1st post AI cruise, have some idea what to expect.

Hopefully someone will post after this cruise to let us all knowjust what is actually available. :)

Thanks for that, when I said 'cat out of the bag' I did not mean to cause offence. It was very much tongue in cheek, purely because Azamara have seemed reluctant to part with this information. Our TA has been trying to get this information for the past couple of weeks, to no avail.

At least those who are cruising on the 1st post AI cruise, have some idea what to expect.

No offense taken at all;)

There were so many on here asking what spirits were going to be and nothing was forthcoming then I found that Le club voyage had the information it just seemed posting the information was the right thing to do.

Cutty Sark is consider a blended scotch whiskey

Seriously!!??

I'll be bringing something else in my luggage and keeping it in my cabin.

Bad 'scotch' and bad bourbon. :eek: Oh well, I don't drink much.

Glad I have time before our cruise Nov. 13th.

I lift wee dram of abunadh to posting the list.;)

Alice

Seriously!!??

I'll be bringing something else in my luggage and keeping it in my cabin.

Bad 'scotch' and bad bourbon. :eek: Oh well, I don't drink much.

Glad I have time before our cruise Nov. 13th.

I lift wee dram of abunadh to posting the list.;)

Alice

Alice, there is also J&B and Johnny Walker Red as well

Yuk!!! Ok in mixers though :)

Good to know about the other 2 -- they are ok with soda. When we last cruised on Oceania I brought a bottle of Wild Turkey with us for in the room ... something we will both drink with a little ice.

Thank you,

Alice

No offense taken at all;)

There were so many on here asking what spirits were going to be and nothing was forthcoming then I found that Le club voyage had the information it just seemed posting the information was the right thing to do.

Glad no offence was taken, none was meant.

Posting was definitely the right thing to do, we just left it to our TA to enquire, as we thought she probably stood a better chance than us. Never thought to just phone and ask.

As for what Pimental said, I did not read that and am quite shocked. What a way to treat loyal Azamara customers, who have spread the word about how wonderful Azamara is!

Most of the people we have recommended Azamara to had never heard of them.

Mr Pimental should thank his lucky stars that his crews do not share his disdain for their customers.

I am hopeful that an opportunity to purchase a "premium" package at a small upcharge for the voyage will be offered, rather than having to purchase each separate drink as if there were no package at all.

While I'm not a big drinker, especially on port-intensive itineraries, I do like premium alcohol. Smirnoff is bare minimum vodka not to start giving a hangover, and Grey Goose or even better yet Belvedere is more to my liking. Same with the gins, where Beefeater even in tonic isn't up to snuff as compared to Tanqueray or Sapphire as a minimum.

Glad no offence was taken, none was meant.

Posting was definitely the right thing to do, we just left it to our TA to enquire, as we thought she probably stood a better chance than us. Never thought to just phone and ask.

As for what Pimental said, I did not read that and am quite shocked. What a way to treat loyal Azamara customers, who have spread the word about how wonderful Azamara is!

Most of the people we have recommended Azamara to had never heard of them.

Mr Pimental should thank his lucky stars that his crews do not share his disdain for their customers.

This has nothing to do with Loyalty but more of a move to a different type of customer and demopgraphic Azamara is looking for. I did not take what Larry P said with disdain at all but I do disagree with the direction Azamara is moving towards and decided after reading his post it was time to look elsewhere.

I really enjoyed the Azamara experience and was glad to have the chance to cruise with them. Our last cruise with them is next month and there are no sour grapes here at all it was one of the best experiences we had and have no regrets at all.

Hello Azamara Inclusive Beverage Followers -

I truly wish that I were able to share with you the listing of the complimentary spirits, cocktails, beers and wines that will be offered along with the value-priced beverage packages that will be offered concurrent with the inclusive program. Simply, there will be a selection of free offerings along with very attractive pricing on higher-end spirits, whether purchased as a single drink or in a package.

I've been seeking permission to release this information to you tomorrow or Thursday but I've been instructed to have my announcement coincide with the placement of the information on to our website. The target is at the end of this week.

In the meantime, I've shared a summary with Larry Pimentel and his management team of your 33 conversations on the thread describing your frustrations and inferences about the new program. Interestingly, 50% of the 122 "replies" came from five posters or 15% of the participants who are skeptical about the new program without ever seeing the new details. Of course, how could they not be, since we haven't shared that information.

I'm hopeful that when all of you finally have the opportunity to review the new program you'll reconsider your cynicism and find that along with creating a standard complimentary beverage program, we've also given our customers more beverage options for preferred spirits at a great value.

When I do share the new program, I will do so on a new thread. Thank you for your continued patience.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Larry,

All I can say is unbelievable! It is simply another example of Senior Management not having their act together to make timely announcements. It's not your fault or duty as the message carrier, and I feel sorry for the abuse you take. The delay just fans the flames!

While you share the comments on the forthcoming beverage options with management, I would strongly suggest that you share the comments on canning the harpists. The angst and ill will is probably far exceeded from whether its Johnny Walker Red or Old Overalls. An answer from management on the whys and the replacement, if any, is sorely needed to calm the waters.

I am "skeptical" of any new liquor program that lists what you can get free, rather than what would cost extra--as the Regent liquor program does. [And, on Regent, it's a very short list.] I am also "skeptical" of any program that is announced and incessantly hyped for five months before it is clearly defined.

Archived